“So Adorable”

Dining options: Delivery
New York City, New York
“So Adorable”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I love cupcakes. In fact, every time I'm in a new/different neighborhood I make it a point to seek out the nearest bakery. This place definitely is right on par with some of my favorites around the city (Purple Elephant, Magnolias...). We got a couple of cupcakes and a slice of the black & white cake (which was huge), and one thing was better than the next. plus, the decor is adorable - it's like stepping back to a simpler time. This review is actually for the bakery on Prince street which I highly recommend everyone check out - it's a nice break from the madness of Soho that surrounds it.

• Visited January 2012

• Korean first
New York
“Red Velvet Heaven”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Oh! Those little red velvet cupcakes ... how I miss them! Why can't I live closer to this place??? I know a lot of people beg to differ, but I perfer their red velvet over Cake Man Raven's.

Hartford, Connecticut
“very good cupcakes”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was in new york brooklyn for my little cousins birthday and he wanted cupcakes to serve his friends at the party. So someone told me about the little cupcake bakeshop and when I got there I told them I need 70 cupcakes they had them ready them same day and they were real good to.

• Visited August 2011
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

OMG! The best ice cream ever.. Must try the red velvet ice cream and their cup cakes are to die for!

Wollongong, NSW, Australia
“Giant Cakes and delicious cupcakes!”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I actuallly went ot he outlet on Prince St New York. A busy little corner shop with massive pieces of cake dripping in icing and delightful flavoured cupcakes, all downed with huge "bowls" of cappucino. Yes, it's hard to find a seat amongst all the tourists who have found this little gem, but it's so worth the wait plus you can try to get a seat on the benches outside the shop. Then you can go shopping for trendy clothes in the surrounding little designer boutiques - but if you have eaten too many cupcakes you won't fit into any of the clothes! Oh the dilema!

• Visited April 2011