“The wait was totally worth it”
Review of Pies-N-Thighs

Pies-N-Thighs
Ranked #46 of 5,383 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Singapore
“The wait was totally worth it”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I woke up in the morning craving for fried chicken. Called my buddy and he said "ok, off to Brooklyn for chicken and waffles". We drove from manhattan to Brooklyn on a Sunday afternoon, hunger and eager. Long waitlist, but the 30min wait was totally worth it. When our fried chicken and waffles came, we finished it so fast we ordered another piece of friend chicken each. Oh yeah, the
Chilli cheese biscuit is a must try too!

• Korean first
New York,NY
“Best breakfast in Brooklyn”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Whether its the fish and grits or pancakes and waffles this small spot is full of trendy brooklynites. The menu is mouth watering and the service is great. Expect to wait a bit if you come on the weekends. Have been here twice and will definately be back again. A must check out.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank StefMillz
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“5 stars in my book”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I brought my girlfriend and god-daughter to the restaurant and I ordered chicken and waffles and she ordered the same for my god-duaghter and frish n grids for herself. The food and drinks came fast. For a small restaurant they are good places. I am differently coming back with more friends. The atmosphere in the restaurant is great for dates, families, friends and solo but not business. The music is great, not to loud or low, just right.

• Visited December 2012
Toronto
“Worth the trek to Brooklyn”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were going to hear a band in Brooklyn so thought we'd have dinner out that way as well. It's a couple of blocks from the Marcy Ave subway stop.We were seated in the back room which looked like it used to be a carriage house? Decor is fun and funky and the menu stellar. My husband had the cheeseburger while I had the superbowl. The black bean salad was delicious. Unfortunately we were too full to sample the desserts but we'd love to return to check it out further.

• Visited September 2012
Pennington, New Jersey
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went there with my wife recently and ordering 2 chicken platters that was quite large (3 pieces butter milk battered fried chicken with nice large homemade biscuit). I ordered the side of cold spicy black bean salad which was good (for those with delicate palates, the dish has a bit of heat, be warned!). The space is deceiving, there is front area for seating and more tables are in the back area behind the kitchen. As this location is in Bed-Stuy (hipster heaven) the place was hopping and we were lucky to get seated right away. There is a waiting line as we observed later but the tables move quick (this is at 3pm in the afternoon on a weekday?!). Apparently the donuts and pies are made here and well regarded but we were too stuffed. Heartily recommend.

• Visited October 2012