“Superb Thai!!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner at song last night. We had to wait nearly 40 minutes for a table but was well worth it. The green curry was mouth watering. Best I've ever had. Tom Kai so flavorful . The atmosphere is busy and loud so if you prefer a quiet intimate place this isn't the restaurant for you. Definitely recommend SOng.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

You can't beat Song for value and taste. The place is popular, still the owners and staff are friendly and remember their regulars. The food is always fresh and cooked perfectly. The sauces are flavorful without being overbearing. I love the spicy noodles, mango salad, calamari and green curry. My husband loves the pad thai. The service is quick. When it's crowded on weekends it can be loud and a long wait for a table. Still, a great place to go with friends as everyone will find something they like.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place on the 15th of February with my girlfriend and it was fantastic. Their appetizers was on point. I ordered fried shrimp with plum sauce & I kid you not. That plum sauce made that appetizer. But what made this place great was the scenery. Nice n dim wasn't quiet. Pretty loud when a group came around 8:30 but other than that the area was pretty sizable and their coconut curry sauce was by far the best curry I've tasted and I'm from the west indies. I couldn't stop talking about their coconut curry sauce. My girl was trying to contain my outburst. It's that nice. Overall if you want Thai food. Go to this place. Cash only price decent.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went for dinner on New Years day mainly because it was close by and there was no wait. The reviews were mixed.mThis cash only restaurant had a fresh urban feel with concrete floors and a generous use of steel and chrome and wood with an asian contemporary song playing. The lighting inside was set perfectly for the mood the restaurant gave off. The service was helpfful and attentive. After sharing some ok appetizers were ordered dinner which was an assortment of red (hot) and green curries for five with a generous portion of their delicious fried rice. The curries were very very tasty but although we tend to like Spicey we all agreed the less spicey green curries was our favorit along with the rice. We shared a bottle of wine anddespite this our bill for 5 was was one of our less expensive meals. Dinner was excellant. There are better well hnow thai restaurants in Brooklyn but this one seems like it should be rated right with the other more acclaimed Thai restaurants. Definitely give it a try.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Love their curries! This is a staple place for me to dine in or take out. Clean, modern space. Small outdoor space. Gets busy at night, no reservations and no credit cards.

Food comes out quickly from their open air kitchen. I have been coming here for years, and have never had a bad meal.

Been to Song? Share your experiences!