“La Piazzetta just keeps getting better”
Review of La Piazzetta

La Piazzetta
Reserve with OpenTable
La Piazzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #922 of 5,416 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Frost St.
Milton, Georgia
“La Piazzetta just keeps getting better”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I lived in the Greenpoint Section of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years of my life and continue to return there from NJ. While there are the usual great traditional places to dine and they continue to be excellent, La Piazzetta is relatively new (about 10 years in existence) but has really become a Top Quality destination. I find it to be especially accommodating for large family gatherings during a holiday or special event.

Personally, I love a place that if I really can't find something that interests me on their menus, the chef is willing to create something special for me. Well, that is the case here and they have never disappointed me. The veal is very tender, the fish very fresh, the bread very crunchy and they do wonders with chicken as well, The change is primarily due to the owner getting creative with the menu selections as well as the chef really kicking it a notch.

Give it a try as they are reasonably price for the quality you will receive.

• Visited May 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“An Italian Gem”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I visit this restaurant frequently because it gets better each time. The back room is beautiful and scenic. Vines going down the walls which gives it an authentic Italian feel. We were a group of 6, we had lots of appetizers and each one of us had an entree. The bill kept money in our pockets, we were surprised. We/I will be back soon. Valentines Day is right around the corner, this is the right place to spend it! Must I add they have a special menu for Valentines Day and the wine list is amazing. (They also have homemade Sangria!)

• Visited October 2011
“Amazing Italian. Spacious dining room...”
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Amazing Italian. Spacious dining room. Great food. Friendly staff. Live music sometimes.