“Absolutely amazing!!! ”
Review of Faro

Faro
Ranked #176 of 6,664 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants I’ve been to in New York. The food is unreal amazing. Everything I have eaten there during my two separate visits were really delicious. You can TASTE the amount of time, effort, brilliance, and patience that went into each and every dish! Then you add the INCREDIBLE customer service given by each employee, how well they pay attention to all of your dining needs, their willingness to help and the quickness. The list goes on. The ambience is perfect as well. I love absolutely everything about this spot. It’s my go to spot and a must try! You won’t regret it and return for more just as I do every time I’m in NY.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant really deserve its one star in the Michelin guide.
Vines were well chosen and all the dishes fantastic.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2018

If you are not a food connoisseur, the menu can be a little intimidating. I took a shot in the dark with my order. I was pleasantly surprised... the food here is simply amazing. The crab salad was delicious! The gnocchi was excellent, the perfect texture and had a good amount of sauce. The reason i'm giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because the portion size is very small. My husband and i did a double take when they brought our plates. Also, they do not offer complimentary bread. You have to pay for bread and butter... Which wouldn't have been a big deal had they given us a decent portion size. Even still, I would come here again but next time i'll make sure i'm not starving. The food is so good that I'm willing to look past their shortcomings. lol

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My first visit to the area after many years. We had ticket for a show and decided to have dinner close to the venue.

An amazing place, atmosphere, menu and the service outstanding!

We had a fantastic “date”, enjoyed the food and the selection of the wines... perfect!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We've eaten here several times and are always blown away by the quality of the cooking and ingredients. Formerly a warehouse for MoMA, the space is fun and has a great vibe. Would eat here once a week if I could. Pastas are amazing. Prices are incredibly reasonable for quality.

Date of visit: June 2018