“Exquisitely Divine!”

My Moon Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
My Moon Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #315 of 5,320 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Bedford Avenue and Driggs Street
Transit: L train to Bedford Avenue.
Description: For unique, awe-inspiring atmosphere and Mediterranean dishes with a Spanish flair, you will want to take a journey to MyMoon. This spacious Brooklyn hot-spot is known for its stunning design and exceptional cuisine. Located in a once-abandoned factory, the beautifully refurbished restaurant is a direct reflection of Williamsburg's continuing transformation. From tapas in the garden to tasting menus in the dining room, MyMoon pairs delicious Catalan fare with gorgeous ambiance. A neighborhood gem, not to be missed!
British Virgin Islands
“Exquisitely Divine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This spot is a great place to unwind after an busy day at the office or after a day of leisured he tapas are terrific, the space open and friendly and the ambiance is very romantic and has an upscale feel to it. Everything was terrific from the welcome at the front door , to the food , the decor and the service.

The food was to die for and the service was superb. Great wine list, amazing cocktails, very clean bathrooms and dinning area and what an amazing outdoor space.

I cant say enough good things about this place, you must go whether it be with family, friends or for a romantic evening....go, youll love it.

• Visited June 2013

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great place for a small wedding.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We attended a wedding reception at My Moon. There where about 95 guests and I would say that is the max they could hold. Food was outstanding with many choices to pick from. Staff was friendly and helpful and the drinks just kept flowing. Dance floor is small and use of outdoor space is limited due to noise and neighbors but would recommend for a wedding or just for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“For Romantic Epicureans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We love My Moon, the perfect place for our first romantic date two years ago and the place we chose for a final dinner before my dear friend returned to Asia. We have been here three times, and each visit was superb. One would not have thought that an old warehouse could have been transformed into such a romantic setting, but the soaring lines that sweep up to its high ceiling, the bold iron semi-circular booths and the soft-yet-dramatic lighting combine with other unique features to create the perfect atmosphere for an intimate conversation or a sophisticated dinner party. Additionally, the design allows diners a nice amount of privacy even while being in the midst of My Moon's theatrical space; it is rather like being ensconced in a nook of a cathedral, an industrial one at that.

The wait staff are attentive, gracious, sincere and knowledgable. On our last visit, November 27, our waiter was especially welcoming and helpful. All of his suggestions were spot-on from wine to appetizers to dessert and even after-dinner drinks.

While everything was excellent, the grilled squid, pumpkin soup, mushroom and raisin compote (which accompanied chicken sausages), char and chocolate soufflé were particularly mouthwatering. I don't believe one could go wrong with any of My Moon's epicurean dishes. My thoughts return to the grilled squid which is served as an appetizer; would that it were a dinner --it was the best I've ever had, tender and flavorful. Dinner portions are perfect and everything arrives at exactly the right time.

The wine selection contains something for everyone. We have stuck to the reds, and the Compaignon that we had on our last visit was terrific, smooth and delicately fruity, but not sweet. The after-dinner moscato was a delightful way to toast the evening's end with fizzy subtlety.

My Moon shines high above others in its class. It is a very special place that we will never forget. Be sure to seek it out in Brooklyn's Williamsburg.

• Visited November 2012
Pawcatuck, Ct USA
“Great place, designed to make you want to be there!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

An old factory transformed into a Restaurant you want to visit. I went there for a wedding, and all was done very well, the staff was courteous, and efficient. the atmosphere is great. Food was sublime, did I really use that word, OK, it was wonderful. They took the old boilers and transformed them into booths, and the ceilings are as high as you can imagine. Go as soon as possible, and add to the pleasures of life.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Fordan
NYC
“Great food/atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Went here in May or June with a large group - Other than being a little unprepared - the white wine we selected had to be chilled - and only told about apps they were out of once we ordered them, everything was great. This is an old warehouse (Singer Sewing Machine I think) fully restored with a phenomenal result; outside seating as well, and sits in the newly re-vitalized hip Williamsburg-Greenpoint section of Bklyn. We all shared the following and loved everything:(TAPAS) Spanish ham tomaquet, Anchovy toast w/eggplant and goat cheese, guocomole, Chicken fritatas, Shishito peppers, Garlic shrimp and a flat bread that I cannot remember; also the grilled skirt steak from the main menu. Great p-lace although a little pricey.

• Visited June 2012