“You get absolutely what you pay for!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lokal Bistro - CLOSED

Lokal Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
“You get absolutely what you pay for!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was there today.. Food was great! Staff was helpfull. I also liked the enviroment of the restaurant. The street was nice and also the restaurant is next to a nice park that you can have a small walk after your lunch or dinner.

Stockholm
“Okey lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Nice place to eat a fresh lunch at a reasonable price. The service was ok but the waitress gave us to little change back so we had to arguee for a while before we sorted it out. The windows were open to the street so it was a nice place to sit at, looking at the people passing while eating.

• Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised eating here from 10pm-11:30pm on a Friday. Checked in on Foursquare, and each got a free drink! Food was tasty and reasonable, service was attentive

Portland, Oregon
“lovin lokal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

I've never actually sat down at this place but order takeaway occasional. food is reasonably price; not to mention delicious too. I usually order the tuna burger rare. it's moist and savory. it's served on a toasted bun, red onions, tomato, romaine and a tangy mayo sauce. all the burgers are served with rosemary fries.

they have a varied menu for those with particular tastes. not in the mood for fish? how about a classic burger? no? try the smoky steak salad.

I may never actually sit down at this place but it's really wonderful for takeaway.

jklew4
“Used to be good service.. not so much anymore”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

I am a local and used to dine at Lokal quite frequently. Each time I go there the service seems to get worse and there are less and less people dining there. I went there with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and was shocked at the awful service!! The waitress was training someone (they seem to always be training someone every time we go there), and they took our order and never came back!. We sat there drinking tea for at least an hour until finally the waitress comes and asks us if we want dessert! We were shocked.. she thought we had eaten. Not once did she ask us if we needed anything in the hour we sat there drinking tea and eating bread. I've never experienced such unusual service in my entire life. At this point we were so annoyed and just go the check. She never offered to take any money of the bill (which all we had was tea)! Amazing how these places stay in business with this type of service.

Visited May 2011