Park Slope Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Brooklyn
See available hotels
  • Fitness center
Union Hotel(Brooklyn)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2010

My mom and I stayed here during a vacation last week and quite enjoyed ourselves! The room was big and very clean. NOT A BEDBUG IN SITE!! The hostess, Josie, is a wonderful sweet lady and very helpful.
The ONLY minus are the stairs. It's three flights and I am not in the greatest health/shape. BUT I was in a coma last year and have had two kidney transplants. Your average gal should have no problem. You don't get pampered but it is a clean safe place to crash after shopping dining in the city!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Queen_Dee74
Reviewed December 3, 2009

I really enjoyed my stay at Park Slope B&B. I felt so well taken care of, and the room was beautiful with a large fireplace. Wireless internet, great home cooked breakfast each day, just across from Prospect Park and short walk to chic shopping and delicious dining in Park Slope. The house manager went out of her way to take care of my needs and was very practical with her suggestions to dining options and to take care of errands. The staff was friendly and efficient. Prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to the discerning traveler.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2009

We had a fantastic stay at this beautiful B&B just doors away from Prospect Park in Brooklyn. Josie was the perfect hostess - business-like, yet approachable and helpful, and her home is beautiful. The set-up allowed us our own privacy, and the location was fantastic. We can't wait to return. It was a terrific value and a wonderful weekend. Thank you, Josie!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2008

My parents stayed here when they visited me this spring and it was really great! We spent months researching all of the options & chose this because it was really reasonably priced and also walking distance to my house.
My parents loved it. They had the whole first floor of the brownstone, as well as the backyard (good for my mom, who smokes), and their own private entrance. They felt really safe, and it's right across the street from Bagel World where we could grab a quick breakfast before hitting the city.
Staying here with a backyard, private entrance, and entire floor of a brownstone cost them less than a hotel room. I'm sure that's where they'll stay for future trips.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed October 19, 2007

I've stayed at B&Bs before and always enjoyed meeting the other guests and chatting with the owners. Park Slope B&B is a bit different from what I was accustomed to but I would definitely return. The rooms are on the top floor (if you're not up to walking several flights of stairs, then this is not the place for you) of a beautifully restored brownstone less than 1/2 block from Prospect Park. The bathrooms have been modernized and offer every amenity. Although there are two bedrooms on the top floor, the owners rent out to only one family at a time so my husband and I were the only guests. The master bedroom has its own powder room and there is a full bath in the hallway. There is a small second bedroom with a desk and bed. We used that room to work on the laptop-there is wireless. A comfortable front facing room in which there is also a sauna (available to guests but also used by the owners) is where you serve yourself a simple breakfast of cereal, yogurt, bread and coffee or tea (which you make yourself). Most B&Bs are known for their sumptuous home-cooked breakfasts. Park Slope is not in that category. But with so many wonderful restaurants nearby I was happy to have a light breakfast so I could eat a more substantial lunch and dinner. The owners are distant but helpful. They keep to themselves but will answer your questions although they did not provide local information-there were brochures in the vanity in the bedroom. The rooms are comfortably furnished (and air conditioned should you be there in the summer) and immaculate. The owners are fastidious. There is no maid service so you are on your own during your stay as far as keeping your room clean, making your bed, etc. You can use the dryer, located near the master bedroom, to dry your towels but don't expect "service". This is a quiet, clean, comfortable place for travelers who are independent and like to be on their own. The neighborhood cannot be beat! I'd happily return. It more than met my needs.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank foodierd