“Friendly, smart. and able”
Review of Hotel Le Bleu

Hotel Le Bleu
Ranked #18 of 73 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Four nights and five days at the Hotel LeBleu last week and I was happy. The come out of the building to greet you and open the door when you arrive, so immediately you feel taken care of. I saw this happening with all the other guests, too. The lobby isn't huge, but somehow it's inviting enough for groups or singles like myself to stand around and chat or just watch the rest of the world from the comfortable sofas there. The guest rooms are thoroughly thought out for efficiency and comfort. I loved the huge shower, and the soaps provided are high quality. The bed is great, very large, very comfortable. I think my room was one of the basic ones, but it felt luxurious and was decidedly restful. Very clean and the colors are rather glamorous, in a cool and sophisticated way. But the key, of course, was customer service. Friendly and serious at the same time. Hotel LeBleu's people really define what dedication means. I was confident about my well-being the entire time I was there. Without a doubt I will stay there again whether I'm visiting Brooklyn or Manhattan.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed May 11, 2010

Hotel Le Bleu is conveniently located in Park Slope, Brooklyn, close to many shops and excellent restaurants. The rooms are elegantly and comfortably furnished. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Be sure to order the free breakfast. It is wonderful! Free parking is provided at the hotel on a first come basis. This is very good value in New York City.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2010

While moving to Brooklyn my wife and our 6 y/o son had to stay at a hotel for 2 weeks while waiting for our apartment. First of all we got a positive response to our request of a special price for this extended stay so the value was excellent. The rooms are great and the beds superb. The breakfast was delivered to our room every morning as the restaurant is beeing refurbished and that suited us very well with a child. The location if very good and even though 4th Ave is a busy street the noice was minimal. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Me and my family just moved to Brooklynan and had to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks while looking for an apartment. The manager gave us a good deal and staying at the hotel was great. The rooms are lovely and the staff just couldn´t do enough for us, very helpfull and friendly. The rooms are spaceous and well laid out, my husband and myself with our 6 year old son had plenty of space. It was also great not having to leave the rooms to go for brekfast, warm crossounts and fruit brought right to your room.
The hotel is next to an underground station so it only takes about 15 minutes to go in to Manhattan.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2010

My friend and I stayed here while attending an artisan show in Brooklyn. We were very impressed with everything about Hotel le Bleu - ample parking, stylish interior, extremely comfortable beds and great amenities. We were amazed at how quiet it was, even though the hotel is located on a main avenue in Brooklyn. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2010

My Fiancée and I stayed at Hotel Le Bleu as we had friends getting married in Prospect Park. The hotel was super convenient to the ceremony site as well as the reception...so we decided to try it out. We are SO glad we did!
The hotel staff was amazing - friendly and accommodating - starting from my phone call prior to arriving to request an early check in, to greeting us at the door and making us feel very at home. Anything we asked for was taken care of immediately, and always with a smile. The customer service is excellent, as you are escorted to your room and walked through it so you know how to work everything from the shower to the TV. You are advised what is an additional cost in the room (mini bar) as well as what they have put in complementary (such as a continental breakfast the next morning and a cute welcome basket!). The rooms are of a modern style and immaculately clean...the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in while in a hotel. Hotel Le Bleu is in a perfect location for anyone wanting to explore Park Slope, Prospect Park and all that Brooklyn has to offer. The price is competative with the area - a bit pricey but well worth it and honestly - with how close it is to NYC - and so much cheaper than NYC, its a great place to stay and take the subway to Manhattan. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2010

This hotel is located in the heart of parkslope in Brooklyn. This is a wonderful location for singles, families or friends. We were welcomed at the front desk in a sincere way which made us feel comfortable and at home. Everything was explained to us about our room and how things worked. We had a beautiful,comfortable room which had a balcony that we go out onto and see over the Brooklyn skyline. Snacks were in the refrigerator with the cost of them clearly stated. There was also complimentary snacks in our room. Coffee, tea and drinks. We will definitely return to hotel Le Bleu on our future stays in Brooklyn. P.S. Located near public transportation and cab service to airport and other parts of the city. Plenty of resturants in walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends