1,120 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingfree parkingglass showerrooftop restauranttoilet areacontinental breakfastwhole foodsyogurtstatue of libertyboutique hotelprospect parknew yorkcream cheesebottled watermanhattan view
Reviewed April 21, 2010

My daughter lives in Park Slope and this nearby hotel was convenient and easy. Lovely comfortable sheets and pillows (so basic and yet so important). Friendly flexible staff. Free parking a plus.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Me my husband and our 2 children stayed at Hotel Le Bleu and the experience was fantastic. The staff was very accommodating and nice. They went above and beyond to make sure our stay was a pleasant one.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank beckys05
Reviewed April 3, 2010

hotel le bleu is an oasis in the park slope section of brooklyn. although the surrounding neighborhood isn't gorgeous, the hotel more than makes up for that. it is safe and from check-in to check-out, the service is excellent, the amenties great and the rooms extremely comfortable. the beds, bedding and pillows are the best of any hotel in which i have stayed. that is why i wrote, "i love your hotel...it's a refuge for me on my visits down to brooklyn."

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2010

When I walked into the hotel lobby I was pleasantly struck by the "retro-modern" atmosphere. It reminded me of a set from the TV show Mad Men. The check-in was easy and I was taken to my beautiful room. Sleeping on the bed was like being wrapped in a cloud. I travel to Brooklyn and New York a couple of times a year and I can honestly say that Hotel le bleu was the most enjoyable hotel stay I have had. I did not want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I'm a stay-at-home (whatever that means) mother of two boys. My husband travels a lot for work and works long hours. Iv'e needed a break for a while now. When his schedule opened up a bit, he told me to go on a little trip by myself to relax. Instead of leaving Brooklyn, where I'm from and still live, I chose to stay right where I know some of the city's best food and shopping is. Knowing BK like the back of my hand, I wanted a chance to FINALLY be without the kids and see, experience and enjoy a bunch of the fantastic places I've seen and rode past so many times.
I didn't know there was such a beautiful luxury hotel in this part of Brooklyn. My husband had learned about Hotel Le Bleu when her met up with a friend who was staying there while traveling on business. They both loved the ambiance and my husband booked me a 2 night stay.
The room was brand new and very clean and comfortable. The rain-like shower head was luxurious, the decor was sleek, the staff was very friendly , and the bed was AMAZING! I thoroughly enjoyed my time of rest.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo