1,120 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingfree parkingglass showerrooftop restauranttoilet areacontinental breakfastwhole foodsyogurtstatue of libertyboutique hotelprospect parknew yorkcream cheesebottled watermanhattan view
Reviewed March 24, 2010

When I walked into the hotel lobby I was pleasantly struck by the "retro-modern" atmosphere. It reminded me of a set from the TV show Mad Men. The check-in was easy and I was taken to my beautiful room. Sleeping on the bed was like being wrapped in a cloud. I travel to Brooklyn and New York a couple of times a year and I can honestly say that Hotel le bleu was the most enjoyable hotel stay I have had. I did not want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I'm a stay-at-home (whatever that means) mother of two boys. My husband travels a lot for work and works long hours. Iv'e needed a break for a while now. When his schedule opened up a bit, he told me to go on a little trip by myself to relax. Instead of leaving Brooklyn, where I'm from and still live, I chose to stay right where I know some of the city's best food and shopping is. Knowing BK like the back of my hand, I wanted a chance to FINALLY be without the kids and see, experience and enjoy a bunch of the fantastic places I've seen and rode past so many times.
I didn't know there was such a beautiful luxury hotel in this part of Brooklyn. My husband had learned about Hotel Le Bleu when her met up with a friend who was staying there while traveling on business. They both loved the ambiance and my husband booked me a 2 night stay.
The room was brand new and very clean and comfortable. The rain-like shower head was luxurious, the decor was sleek, the staff was very friendly , and the bed was AMAZING! I thoroughly enjoyed my time of rest.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Are you a business traveler? Yes? Then this is the place to stay. The room appointments are beautiful, very clean and modern. The view is beautiful. The bed is amazing. This is my 8th week and the staff know me and my colleagues by name, try to give us the same room each week and make our stay feel like home. The 42 inch TV and ambient lighting in the room really make you feel comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I was more than pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The staff was very attentive and anxious to make my stay perfect. The room was ultra modern and chic. The glass shower was HUGE. Complimentary continental breakfast delivered to my room was a nice bonus. Since I was traveling alone I appreciated the extra security. A keycard is required to activate the elevator. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2010

We were delighted with our recent 3-night stay at Hotel Le Bleu to visit a daughter who lives in Brooklyn. Our room was modern, large, and tastefully decorated. We appreciated good reading lamps, a great tv to catch some of the Olympics after hours of walking around, and avoiding the hassle of going back and forth to Manhattan. The hotel sits back from the street so was quiet and offered free parking. How refreshing to have a vista instead of a wall outside our window--beyond the industrial rooftops we could see the Manhattan skyline. Having breakfast delivered to our room was a treat, especially the fresh, piping hot pastries accompanied by fresh fruit, yoghurt, and juice. We tried the hotel restaurant one evening when we were tired and found both the sea bass and the filet mignon perfectly prepared and seasoned. The location is a block beyond the main area of Park Slope but with subways a few blocks away. The hotel and restaurant staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple