Hotel Le Bleu
$458
$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotel Le Jolie
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$152
$138
$127
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$202
$169
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$177
$159
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$156
$144
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
$465
  • Restaurant
The Condor Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$179
1,094 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingfree parkingglass showertoilet arearooftop restaurantwhole foodscontinental breakfastyogurtdirect tvboutique hotelstatue of libertyprospect parkcream cheesenew yorklimited parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I was more than pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The staff was very attentive and anxious to make my stay perfect. The room was ultra modern and chic. The glass shower was HUGE. Complimentary continental breakfast delivered to my room was a nice bonus. Since I was traveling alone I appreciated the extra security. A keycard is required to activate the elevator. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2010

We were delighted with our recent 3-night stay at Hotel Le Bleu to visit a daughter who lives in Brooklyn. Our room was modern, large, and tastefully decorated. We appreciated good reading lamps, a great tv to catch some of the Olympics after hours of walking around, and avoiding the hassle of going back and forth to Manhattan. The hotel sits back from the street so was quiet and offered free parking. How refreshing to have a vista instead of a wall outside our window--beyond the industrial rooftops we could see the Manhattan skyline. Having breakfast delivered to our room was a treat, especially the fresh, piping hot pastries accompanied by fresh fruit, yoghurt, and juice. We tried the hotel restaurant one evening when we were tired and found both the sea bass and the filet mignon perfectly prepared and seasoned. The location is a block beyond the main area of Park Slope but with subways a few blocks away. The hotel and restaurant staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelerforachange
Reviewed February 16, 2010

We arrived on Tuesday and Blizzard 2010 hit the next day. Our flights were canceled and we needed to get to Manhattan. The staff let us check out late and called a car to take us to Manhattan. The continental breakfast was just perfect for us. The room was clean and very nice. We would stay again, check out the hoods and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank runnergirlAtlanta
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I travel to NYC about every 2 months and a while back a business associate suggested I try the Hotel Le Bleu. The staff is very attentive and rooms are all appointed in a very hip style and come with lots of gadgets like 42" TVs and Ipod stations in the clocks- I come for work so the workspace in each room is great. Many of the rooms have great views of the NYC skyline and some have balconies. The welcome basket they provide is much appreciated and the food in the hotel is excellent. Perhaps the most amazing aspect of all is the price per night. On average it runs $100 less than the Marriott I used to stay at. Can't beat that! Who Dat!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Jamey C
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I just moved to Brooklyn and stayed here for 2 nights while I was getting my apartment set up. This is an absolutely wonderful hotel! The rooms are spacious and very clean and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Their room rates are fantastic, given their close proximity to Manhattan. I expected it to be a basic hotel (which was all I needed), but was pleasantly surprised by its quality and amenities! Their rooms are so inviting and the bed was incredibly comfortable... a great place to come back to after spending my days moving furniture and painting! I had dinner one night with my parents at The Vue restaurant on the top floor, which was great! The views are fantastic, food delicious, and the staff is wonderful. The chef even came out to talk with us and get feedback. I've since gone back for dinner with a friend and it may become a new favorite of mine! My parents plan to stay there any time they come to visit. It's more affordable and nicer than any hotel in Manhattan they've stayed in in the past. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo