“Great Staff!”
Review of Hotel Le Bleu

Hotel Le Bleu
Ranked #18 of 73 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Le Bleu for several weeks, the beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The fresh baked goods in the morning were awesome! The best part of this stay was the awesome staff--Amanda, Melissa, Henry, Jonathon and John. This group of young people truly know the meaning of customer service on every level! They all know the neighborhood and can recommend great restaurants, places to visit and ways to get around. They quickly responded when I needed extra blankets due to the cold weather and checked frequently to ensure I had everything I needed. The security at this hotel is awesome, with cameras in the hallways, elevators and stairwells I felt very secure. The proximity of the hotel is very convenient to restaurants and trains. I would certainly stay here again and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.
The only improvement I can see needed would be the addition of a small fitness center, only because for business travelers it's a really nice thing to have to work off some of the stress at the end of the day.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a much better view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Le Bleu recently , the room was spacious, clean and quiet. I say an oasis because the immediate neighborhood is not beautiful, the room absolutely made up for it. The free parking, strange in that part of the world,was greatly appreciated.
The best part of the stay was the staff, young,courteous and anxious to a man/woman to make my stay comfortable. Henry and Mike were particularly awesome and I would absolutely stay there again. Big thumbs up!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel for three nights and found it very clean, comfortable and convenient to Park Slope, where we were visiting our son. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, which we really appreciated. It is true that the bathroom arrangement is unusual but everything was clean and worked just fine. The bed was very comfortable and the complimentary breakfast delivered to our room each morning was a nice touch. The free wifi was great too...I tend to boycott hotels that charge for wifi. My husband was bothered by the noise of the heater going on and off, so we just turned it off at night, which was fine even though it was very cold outside.

I'd definitely recommend it and would stay there again.

Room Tip: our room had a little balcony, which was nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Although I had to walk through a parking lot to get to the entrance of this hotel, once I was inside the minimal, yet pleasant, lobby, I was greeted in a very friendly manner and was checked-in in a very competent way. When I entered my room, I was very pleased to find it to be very nice and it exceeded my expectations, particularly because the price was extremely reasonable, especially by NYC standards. The room had some unusual features, particularly the way the bathroom and shower were set up, but everything functioned well and was, actually, very attractive. As a guest, I was even greeted with a welcome basket with bottled water and even a bag of munchies, also unexpected but much appreciated. Since my children live in nearby Park Slope, I will definitely return to this hotel and I look forward to doing so.

Room Tip: Next time I stay at this hotel, I will ask for a room on a higher floor. I was on the second floor...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Rochelle H

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The overall experience was very comfortable. Excellent staff, especially Amanda, comfortable rooms, free onsite parking, nice balconies. I had to change my reservations twice unexpectedly, but was treated very fair and professionally. The free breakfast delivered to your room, at the time you specify, is quite nice.

Room Tip: Rooms with balconies that face Manhattan are a nice treat for those that don't experience NYC of...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ron R

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a pleasant one night stay at hotel Le Bleu. Parking was free, the staff Ana and Erald were very helpful. The location is close to subway station, we also had fantastic lunch at a cafe nearby (L'Alberodeigelati). The room is chic and very comfortable. We will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Very pleasant highly modern room. Nice continental breakfast. Overall a very European experience. Best feature: the staff who are pleasant, accommodating, and very helpful. I single out Henry L. for special praise. The drawback is that, in snow, freezing temperatures, and rain, there are no restaurants, drug stores, banks, etc. within a comfortable walk. It won't be a problem in nice weather. I will definitely return when again in Brooklyn.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family