“Fun and quirky hotel in NYC!”
Review of Hotel Le Bleu

Hotel Le Bleu
Ranked #15 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fun and quirky hotel in NYC!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I chose this hotel for my friends and I to stay at while we were in town for a concert at Barclay's Center -- this hotel was AWESOME!! Not only was it a really quick walk to Barclay's but also really close to the subway and a few streets over from some really cool restaurants. Amanda, Hemy, and Melissa help make up the AMAZING staff at Hotel le bleu -- they allowed us to have late check out (after a late night exploring the NYC bar scene) and were more than happy to let us leave our car in the parking lot after checkout while we grabbed lunch and explored the city a little. The hotel has blue lights everywhere and just has this really funky, modern design -- the bathrooms were very clean and gorgeous glass! Thankfully they have a shower curtain to pull to cover up the shower if you don't necessarily want anyone in your group to watch you shower -- but its a super sexy bathroom! The mini bar + snacks are very reasonably priced and they have a good selection. Our room also had a nice balcony the overlooked Brooklyn which was relaxing to go sit out on at night. I felt like the rooms were reasonably priced (ESPECIALLY for somewhere like NYC) and the beds were really comfy -- not too soft. Breakfast in the morning was complimentary and included 2 bagels, 3 danishes, a croissant, jelly, cream cheese, and 3 greek yogurts -- which is a LOT more than I was expecting! The three of us were very happy with our stay here and next time we come back to Brooklyn I'm definitely going to stay here again! Sometimes it can be so hard to find a good hotel, but Hotel Le Bleu is absolutely perfect!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Good day hotfoz1214,

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

HLB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I travel quite a bit for work, and I've turned the dreaded process of finding a good hotel room into a bit of a game... By using multiple iOS apps, I try to find hidden gems, and save a great deal of money every time I travel. Unfortunately, for as many good deals you find, there are at least as many bad deals! This trip was no different...I used one of my many apps to secure this hotel. When I checked in, I was given a handicap room... While there was nothing wrong with this room, the whole reason I picked this hotel was because of the rainfall showers, which were advertised by the hotel with the rate. When I called the front desk, the two young ladies, Amanada and Yani, were very apologetic and quickly leaped into action to make sure I was satisfied with my room. Add the free wifi, free parking and great design, and this hotel is a "win" in my books! I will definitely return to this hotel if I'm in the area again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Good day Matt D,

Harrisburg
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very happy with this hotel experience, allowed for an early check in and during check out we were chased down after we left a shoe in the hotel room. Shout out to Amanda and the rest of the crew working with her!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank c2etalon
Good day c2etalon,

Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I LOVE the staff. Isiah was such a big help to me during my stay at the hotel. He went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and important. With customer service like that and a beautiful hotel at that with comfortable rooms, I will definitely be going back!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Lissa J
Good day Lissa J,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

LOVE THE STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK, AMANDA & HENRY!!! They went above and beyond the call of duty and not only did what they felt to accommodate us but treated us like good friends. I cannot express how they showed professionalism, courtesy and compassion for our dilemma of arriving at the hotel ahead of schedule of check-in time. Having dealt with Amanda & Henry, I have to believe that the whole staff has a good working environment with a good management relationship and therefore we the clients wholly benefit from this.
Having said that, the staff definitely accentuate the rooms which are amazingly designed and if you like blues and teal like me this is the place for you. The modern-designed bath was awesome.
In closing, I'm sure there are many opulent places charging higher rates but if you tell me they have front desk people like Amanda and Henry who are as down-to-earth, accommodating and understanding as these two I'd like to see them for myself. Keep up the good work guys!!
Steve Y.

• Stayed August 2013
Good day Evil_Steve_Y,

Wausau
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We spent two nights during trip for pleasure. Great hotel with lovely, modern and comfortable rooms and a fantastic shower. Every staff person was cheerful, helpful and friendly. They were knowledgeable about the neighborhood and answered every question we had about our stay. The subway is just a few blocks away. A self-guided walking tour of neighborhood is great exercise and the historical and architectural sights are very interesting. Shops and great restaurants just a block away on Fifth Avenue. Continental breakfast was delivered to our room when at the time we requested. We were pleased to receive Greek yogurt and warm, delicious croissants.

Special thanks to hotel staff members Amanda, Jonathon and Henry who were very helpful today in many ways. Henry located a vegetarian restaurant for me within five minutes that was a short walk from the hotel AND the food was excellent! Great place, great staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on floor seven and up are to have a better view of the city.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Good day casalamone,

Regards,
Mountain View, California
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my second stay at this wonderful gem in Brooklyn. The hotel staff is warm, friendly and helpful. I love the warm muffins brought up to your room for breakfast at the time you designate. I only wish they could provide freshly brewed barrister coffee also. The rooms are a bit sterile (all white), but they are spotless clean and well appointed. All the usual amenities expected in a quality hotel are present, including free wifi, full bar, stereo and flat screen tv. The bar is a fun place to have a drink. But it is so close to many other wonderful restaurants and bars in the park slope area. I would go back to this hotel if the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends