Hotel Le Bleu
$192
$129
Aloft.com
1,097 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingfree parkingglass showertoilet arearooftop restaurantwhole foodscontinental breakfastyogurtdirect tvboutique hotelstatue of libertyprospect parkcream cheesenew yorklimited parking
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very nice and helpful staff. We will be back again. The restaurant and the bar at the top of the hotel (owned separately from the hotel) were also very good. One night we had some noisy spring break neighbors and after we called the front desk, they took care of the problem right away.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Worst hotel experience ever. Was unaware of the 'fine print' on their policies involving no debit cards for incidentals on the room. Drove all the way from CT and was told at check-in. Was not helped at all by the front desk, was then transferred to the general manager who was the rudest individual I have ever dealt with. I have stayed at hotels all over the world & have also worked in customer service for my whole life...I have ever experienced such terrible service. I would never go back there...even if the room was free. I would have given no stars but couldn't post without at least one......awful!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Alisha P
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My sister and I had the pleasure of staying at this gem of a hotel for three nights earlier this month. Our trip was a mix of business and pleasure, and it has to be said that this was the best place to be based. First the basics : a nicely styled boutique hotel with great rooms and a great Brooklyn location.....the kind of rooms that if you had to spend the day indoors you could, either relaxing or working. Now on to the most important part: the TEAM, the wonderful team who go over and above to help with any and every request. A big THANK YOU to the GM John , Evan, Amanda, Joanna, Roberto and last but by no means least Anthony who owns the fantastic restaurant, where there is a clear passion for good food!
We had a great stay and we will return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

From the first time I step into this place top notch service food to die for all smiles ribs that melt in your mouth can't wait to experience the hotel rooms but from what I hard the room are beautiful and its my favorite color blue.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sincere t
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is my third time staying at Hotel Le Bleu. Although it's sort of removed from Park Slope proper, I like the location. It is really close (a few blocks) to both the F and G trains. The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating (I booked a room late and then had to stay an extra day - they let me stay in the same room even though it had been booked). The room was quite clean and the housekeeping staff did a great job every day. I will stay here any time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business