1,120 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingfree parkingglass showerrooftop restauranttoilet areacontinental breakfastwhole foodsyogurtstatue of libertyboutique hotelprospect parknew yorkcream cheesebottled watermanhattan view
Reviewed February 15, 2012

it was WOW when we walked into the room:)

clean, big, modern, stylish..
just perfect..
and the staff is really kind..

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2012

This beautique hotel is stylish and very comfortable. The staff go out of their way to make things exceptional. It's a shame that a few very rowdy guests ruined one of our nights sleep. We got a great rate which I assume is only temporary/seasonal. The parking is very minimal but there is a parking lot nearby for a daily rate. The breakfast is continental type food but a good way to get a little energy before going out. We will definately stay again. The roof top bar was closed for rennovations so we really don't know what the noise might be when it is open.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have to say I had an excellent expreience from my arrival to my departure with this hotel. The staff were really nice and extremely helpful re restaurants and amenities in the area. it doesnt have the prettiest location but it is not bad at all. becasue of the low cost I expected the rooms to be cramped, and was very pleasantly surprised at how spacious they were, and the view of Manhattan was brillant. Bed was super comfy, free parking and wifi (and it worked!!) super rain showers and excellent minibar and coffee makign facilities. Forgetting to order the complimentary breakfast the night before I called at 9 the next morning and it was no problem to them for it to be ordered and delivered them - free of course!!!
The hotel is one block away from a mian area of shops, restaurants and bars where we spent the sat night, I didnt travel to down town manhattan but it is only 20 mins on the train.
Overall I cant really fault this hotel, and if I am back in New York I will definitely stay there again and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a hotel not right in the centre of the city!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I agree with all the positive remarks about this hotel but there is one bit of advice:
If you want a quiet, early morning sleep, ask for a front-facing room! A large U-Haul facility is directly in the back of the hotel. That business starts very early! like...5 AM. Voices and radios carry right to the rooms.
This is only an issue if you want to sleep in.
Obviously this view is not great unless you are traveling with a 5 year old boy! Trucks are also fascinating, eh?

Room Tip: The pastries with the complimentary breakfast were very good!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank deboles
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel two nights on jan 25 and jan 26 during a business trip to brooklyn.

Though it was positively recommended by a couple of co workers that previously stayed there I was still pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff, the well appointed and, yes, blue, rooms, and the value especially when compared to the cost of a manhattan location.

Hotel is in an uninspiring area, but it is a short and safe walk to multiple interesting places to eat and also the subway to take you into manhattan (though I didn't go) or elsewhere in brooklyn. Hotel gives you a free contintental breakfast delivered to your room.

Though I was there for business, I think this would be a perfect location for exploring on a pleasure trip. I didn't notice much parking on site but I'm thinking in brooklyn in all events it's better to leave the driving to someone else.

I will come back on my next business trip, and hopefully by that time the hotel restaurant will be open after its renovations!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business