“What a find!”
Review of Juliette

Juliette
Ranked #25 of 5,349 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“What a find!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Looking for a place for lunch - stumbled on Juliette. It's now a favorite. I had the salmon on brioche. So very tasty. Great atmosphere, too.

• Czech first
Fort Myers, Florida
“This French Bistro Has It ALL!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was looking for a breakfast place and someone recommended the place next door. There was a wait - and I am not into waiting! Juliette looked as if it had just opened for breakfast so we decided to try it. It turned out to be the find of my trip to NY!

When I walked in I was transported back to the many bistros I have gone to in France. Lots of wood, greenery, and ambiance. We both thought that the omelets were wonderful and the espresso was perfectly brewed and balanced. I also had the lamb sausage - easy to find in France but not on the typical breakfast menu. I will definitely go back!

• Visited November 2012
New York
“A+ on atmosphere”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

So nice to enjoy brunch outdoors on a sunny day in Brooklyn! Juliette Cafe and Bar has deck seating at tables with umbrellas when it's nice outside and when it's not, the indoor seating is also pleasant, with high ceilings and lots of wood and greenery. The service is good and the food is imaginative and nicely presented. My omelette was tasty but cold, alas.

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“European Feel to this place”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Saturday night sitting with another couple. They don't take reservations for less than 5 or 6 I think. So we just rocked up and got a table immediately.

We were seated in the back yard-like area, very cool. Flowers all over the place. Loved it.

Very well informed waiter, who was very pleasant, well mannered and patient. He kindly asked if anyone had any questions on the menu. This is important in this restaurant as the menu isn't that intuitive when you read it.

I had a rabbit & pasta dish for starters. It was delicious. For the mains I had this chicken breast that came on top of some kind of puree. The puree was too much. A spoonful would have being sufficient. Another member of my party had a nice steak, another had lamb and it was delicious. The waiter asked for his feedback after as he had been the first to order it that night. Shows how serious they take their business.

This restaurant had a nice European feel to it. A very "foodie" place. One criticism was the menu was double dutch to me. But in fairness the waiter did ask if we had any questions. But still....unless they are going to go line by line through each item. I'd like to not feel like an idiot when reading a menu.

Overall, great experience. Would definitely return again. About $240 for 4 including wine.

• Visited August 2012
Needham, Massachusetts
“Classic Brunch Place”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Really cute atmosphere, good service, good food. Always a safe option if you are in the neighborhood - very consistent.

Visited July 2012