“relaxed atmosphere”

Cuisines: Mexican
brokklyn
“relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I am right across the street from this cafe... it took me a while to give it a shot. But eventuality I gave it a shot.. they gave me a warm welcome which was a plus.. the service was great.. food and drink was great.. I just loved it ..

• Visited February 2014

Galloway, New Jersey
“Worth searching for Cafe Enduro in Prospect Park”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went to Cafe Enduro on Sunday afternoon. Had 4 meals with 2 drinks for $62. Plus, the food was innovative, tasty, and plentiful.

Eggs Florentine was tasty. Breakfast burrito was delightful. Eggs, beans, rice, a nice vegetable filled salsa, guacamole, and cheese. Yumm. Steak and eggs with a nice Mexican flair. Fourth meal, well, our dining partner ate it so fast, I can't recall what it was, but it was eaten with gusto!!

Blood orange mimosa was a mere $4. Bloody Mary was $5.

Small outside dining area. Inside was a bit cramped, but felt warm. Service was pleasant.

• Visited September 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“No thanks!”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Well, as my night looks to be busy and I wanted some local food that was close by, I called (and called and called) to place a take-out order but never got anyone to answer the phone, much less take my order. I guess I will never know how their food is, as the service already leaves enough to be desired that I will never give them any of my money. There are a couple of other small local restaurants that are perfectly happy and willing to take my money.

Northern California
“A GREAT SATURDAY BRUNCH SPOT”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

I found this place by accident when I got hungry after birding all morning in Prospect Park. It's a block from the park - eastside. It was clean, fun atmosphere, inexpensive, and the food was delicious. I had two pulled pork tacos with pineapple salsa, jicama salad, and plantain chips. I had never had any of those things before but they were great! I also had a Bloody Maria that was not stingy with the tequila. All that, plus a tip, only left me $15 poorer.

Deep South
“Return trip planned”
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Went to visit my daughter who lives just around the corner. We had a party of 8 on a Sunday night and the service was great, considering the size of our group. Excellent food and very reasonable prices. I had quesidilla and it was outstanding. Everyone else in the group seemed to enjoy their food -- especially the guacamole. Most swore by the sangria, but I bowed to Goose Island draft and did not regret it. We're looking forward to going back to Enduro the next time we visit the neighborhood -- and we'll gladly pay for the chips and salsa. Get over it, people.