“Happy Hour...”

Cross street: Prospect Place
New York
“Happy Hour...”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

everyday happy hour at the bar! Insane, I love this spot and the food and STAFF are amazing from the hostess to the bartender. I HEART the waitress Miriam.

Visited November 2012

Whitstable, United Kingdom
“A true find in the heart of Brooklyn”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Staying in this area we found this little gem early on in our stay. Lovely atmosphere and very attentive service. We had the Happy Hour Tapas and Drinks. What a bargain with no faulting the tapas dishes. They were imaginative and totally delicious, washed down with sumptious wine (2 for 1 no less) what a pleasant way to spend an early evening meal. The bartender and the waiters were very attentative and really friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone enjoying good value for money but with exceptional menu choices. We went back 2 or 3 times during our stay as it was so good.

• Visited August 2012
New York, New York, United States
“Average”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I had brunch here today, ordered the steak and eggs. The steak was great cooked well and juicy. The eggs seemed like they were egg noodles or some type of processed eggs. The meal overall was good.

• Visited September 2012
Brooklyn
“Special specials”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've been here a few times and have never been disappointed. Last night I had the scallop special with fennel puree, and grapefruit salad. Sooo good. Also their razzberry mojito, - yes. Other nights I have had their little plates - 4 for 12 dollars, and the variety is wonderful. I don't understand why some people have complained about the service; I have always found it quite good. The waitress is attentive, gives good recommendations, is cheerful, and the food comes out in a timely manner. The atmosphere is low key and comfortable, and the prices, for the neighborhood, are very good.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JR E
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Tasty Treats Swathed in Bad Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food was absolutely delicious - especially the labneh and herbed eggs! Unfortunately, terrible service affected, what could have been, a fabulous experience. Our water glasses were laced with lipstick prints, and when asked for new drinks, our waitress sighed as if our request was an inconvenience. Her attitude left much to be desired in the way of personality and enthusiasm. We'd have just as well gone back to the kitchen to retrieve our dishes ourselves. The young man who delivered our meals was much more pleasant, and I'm certain that he didn't benefit from our tip. I certainly hope that we caught the staff of Miriam on an off day, and that this type of service isn't customary.

Visited August 2012