“Recommended B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brooklyn
Bibi's Garden Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 58 Brooklyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 5, 2012

thanks to our stay in this great B&B we had a wonderfull stay in NYC in May 2012 ! A cozy and comfortable accomodation and all very nice and helpfull family members in 762 Westminster Road. Subway is in close reach.
Nothing to complain, stay there and enjoy !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joachim S
There are newer reviews for Bibi's Garden Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Bibi's was recommended by family members from Colorado who gave it high ratings, and were they ever accurate in predicting that we would love the place! Fabulous! Visiting Brooklyn for a family wedding weekend, we rented Bibi's spacious lower level apartment with two generous bedrooms, bath, kitchenette and living room which provided plenty of space for ourselves and our son and daughter to "spread out." A great place to come home to -- not like the hotels -- here you could chill your wine, recharge, lounge on their comfortable furnishings, then venture out again to visit an array of local restaurants and coffeehouses within walking distance, and enjoy this vibrant, neatly kept neighborhood of many cultures. We walked down their tree-lined street to the Prospect Park, enjoying taking in the area. The B&B is homey, clean, welcoming. Good mechanicals, including great shower, heat, wi-fi, TV, DVD etc., which we always look for and appreciate. They definitely have their act together. Bibi and her spouse Harry and daughter Stephanie were hosting a couple from New Zealand and another guest from Germany. We enjoyed the relaxed tone set by our hosts and morning chats with the other guests. Breakfast was delicious, homemade and healthy with fresh fruits every morning. Our hosts were helpful with directions to the very conveniently located subway stop which took us directly into New York, and with transportation arrangements back to the airport. To make a long story short, this B&B gave us wonderful value and an unforgettable family experience. We hope they will have space for us again, on a future trip!

Room Tip: Two wi-fi hot spots to choose from, depending on location in the B&B, find out from Stephanie wh...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My stay at Bibi's Garden was better than any hotel or B & B experience I've ever had. The breakfast was delicious, Bibi and Harry are very welcoming and helpful when I was trying to get around the city and helped me with navigating the subway- which is literally a couple minutes from the house! The place has an authentic B & B feel-with nicely decorated rooms, homey,charming atmosphere, and very nice hosts. Never had any problem with internet connection, or anything that we needed to make our stay comfortable. Towels, blankets, you name it-they were very accomodating. I have no complaints about my experience there, and will definitely stay again when I come visit in July!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Marie-Ann B
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Once in a while you have to be lucky. In October I stayed at this B&B for 7 nights and I must say: Bibi’s Garden really beat all of my expectations in a positive way.

Based upon the reviews I read on this website I already expected a great place, but after my stay I can honestly say that Bibi’s B&B is a haven of:

- “5-star” breakfast in de morning.
- Excellent location: Manhattan was easy to reach with the subway plus safe, quiet, green and spacious surrounding.
- Extremely clean bed- and bathroom. (I shared my bathroom with 1 other room and that was no problem at all)
- Awesome innkeepers: Bibi, Harry and Stephanie are very nice to talk to and are very known with a lot of tourist places in Brooklyn and New York.
- Fast Wi-Fi internet, plenty of TV channels and a ‘homey’ atmosphere.

From now on this is the #1 place to stay for me when visiting New York. No doubt!

Tip? If you’re looking for nice restaurants in the surrounding, take a little walk to Courtelyou Rd and you will find plenty of them.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Sc0tt1230
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The people who run Bibi’s Garden are wonderfull and really nice! I felt @ home and very welcomed. The Breakfast was great, the beds where really comfi & everything is clean. And they have a excellent Wifi connection all all floors! The hosts; Bibi & Harry are really helpfull and nice. (BTW harry also speaks dutch)

From Bibi’s garden you have a great connection to the airport and New York City centrum (Times Square, fifth aveune). The neighborhood is nice and store’s / restaurants are closeby.

I recommend this bed and breakfast too everyone that is going to New York for work or for side seeing.

Greetz Mike Cuppens

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mike C
Reviewed October 23, 2011

A first visit to NYC can be a daunting experience. Bibi's B&B is the perfect place to unwind in a charming, comfortable, clean and friendly atmosphere, within just a short subway ride to the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. I hardly expected to find such an oasis of calm on a quiet tree-lined street with lovely Victorian houses in the big city! My adult daughter and I felt right at home and enjoyed the delicious breakfasts which varied from day to day with fresh bagels, eggs, lovely fruits, cereals, toast and great coffee. Bibi, Harry and Stephanie are wonderful people and always willing to help make your stay a perfect one. We stayed 9 days, The first 3 days we stayed on the 2nd floor shared the bathroom with another room without any problems. The remaining 6 days we had our own bathroom on the 3rd (top) floor, which had only 2 rooms and was like a two bedroom apartment with a spacious kitchen, dining area and living room with TV. The free Internet connection was excellent, it worked well in the room as well as on the lovely porch. I will certainly want to return again soon!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Gail R
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The VERY friendly, family run b&b is just 3 minutes walk from the subway station "Avenue H", from where it takes less then half an hour to the Times Square, the heart of Manhattan. Bibi and Harry take care of every guest and provide you with lots of tips. The breakfast is really amazing (homemade!) and the hosts make you feel like at home. Also really unexpensive, given the prices in NYC. An excellent place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends