My partner and I visited NYC in September. This was my third visit at the Loralei (and my partners first). As always Robert was a generous host. After three visits it's like visiting an old friend now :)
The rooms are large, well appointed and of course clean. For me one of the main attractions of staying at the Loralei is it's location in a residential neighbourhood in Brooklyn. Traveling back and forth to Manhattan - or exploring the sites of Brooklyn such as Coney Island and Brighton Beach - gives me much more of a true New York experience than staying solely in Manhattan and not seeing how the locals live and commute.
The subway is safe and I've never felt nervous walking back to the house, even late at night after taking in a show.
We look forward to our next visit with Robert and Lance, whenever that will be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 100-year old Victorian Inn located in Brooklyn's Historic Flatbush. 30 Minutes to Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Loralei B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Loralei Bed And Breakfast
- The Loralei Hotel Brooklyn