“So scrumptious!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Nashua, New Hampshire
“So scrumptious!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went on a rainy day and had a table at the window. It was like being in France or Montreal! I got an almond croissant and a piece of quiche and they were both absolutely delicious!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank smittyandbuttsy

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“The best croissant outside of France”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I were walking towards the Brooklyn Bridge park and popped in here to grab a tea. I couldn't resist the look of their croissants, so I ordered one of those, too. It was heaven. Flaky, light, the way they should be. I haven't had a pastry so fine outside of France before.
Loved it!

• Visited November 2013
new york
“I love their sandwich and soups!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Whenever I can, I try to come here. They make delish fresh french baguettes! I've never had a bad meal here, ranging from sandwiches to soups, and glorious desserts! The prices are a little high for lunch, but you're in Dumbo ... everything is marked up just a wee bit.

The staff can get a bit short with you, especially when there's a long line, but I try to be understanding. There's usually always a line (a good indication of tasty food). They wanna get you in and out fast. If you chose to sit and eat, there's a higher charge. It's cheaper to ask for your meal to go. If you're in the area, I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013
Helmond, The Netherlands
“Great lunch ”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We had a really good and refreshing lunch here, with a delicious quiche and tomato soup. Nice staff too!

“Almond croissant to die for!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved this small and cozy shop. The almond croissant is what dreams are made of and ice been to Paris. Definitely worth the trip to dumbo just for this!

• Visited August 2013