“Awesome, Shawarma's”

Karam
Ranked #1,495 of 6,665 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This quite neighborhood place had an amazing shawarma and falafel. The mixed meat shawarma was seasoned and cooked very well. It taste like home cooking. I would recommend it for a late night snack, when heading back from a night of fun in the city.

Date of visit: October 2012

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great location, FANTASTIC FOOD, great people!

They remember my face every time I go there, and immediately gets my order for me.

Very fast, and the prices are fair for the quality. I love the roasted chicken!

Hard working people, and definitely deserving of their success.

Love you Karam !

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Karam is a little hole in the wall, however their food is exceptional!
Their chicken shawarma is amazing. I've had shawarmas in Lebanon & many other countries in the Middle East & theirs are just as good. Pretty much anything you have here is great...hommous is wonderful, the tabouleh is fantastic...everything is delicious. My only complain is their prices. Since I discovered it in 2000, their prices have almost doubled & I think that's a lot comparing it to the inflation we've had.
If you don't mind spending a little extra, you will for sure have excellent food here!!

2  Thank navitt
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I always stop by for the gyros and chicken kebab. Very friendly service and awesome pickles and meats.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 8, 2008

One of the best places in Brooklyn for a quick Kabab sandwich.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook