“Coney Island Jewel”

Gargiulo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gargiulo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 5,459 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: For a taste of Italy in the heart of Brooklyn, look no further than Gargiulo's. We are an authentic Italian restaurant serving delicious, traditional Neapolitan fare made from family recipes that have stood the test of time. Our food is unbeatable, made with fresh, high-quality ingredients and cooked in-house with care. Gargiulo's has been family owned and operated since 1907, making us a Brooklyn staple and a Coney Island favorite for over a century.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Was there for a surprise birthday party, the food, the atmosphere, and the staff were all wonderful. I would go back again.

There are newer reviews for Gargiulo's Restaurant

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have never been disappointed at Gargiulos. Their food is always consistent: fresh and of good quality. They have a great lunch menu (a good $ value). At dinnertime, it is a bit crowded however. I have been to many catered affairs here and I am similarly fond of the way they conduct parties. I have also arranged several events with them. They are easy to work with and will really help you anyway they can. If you get there at a certain time of the day(mid-day usually), you can see a table of about 10-12 sitting down to eat together....that is the family and some of the staff. That is wonderful to see. Ask them what they are eating and order the same! Don't worry about parking, as they can accomodate about 300 cars!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Its nice if want to eat before the game but nothing their make me want to go for any other reason. Everything is good but I'm not creaving it sorry...

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Absolutely the best. We were married there 5 years ago and will be going back to celebrate our 5th Ann. We have been there so many times since then also. The food is so delicious we have never been disappointed. Service is excellent, everyone is so wonderful, and they treat you like family. This is a must place to go.

2  Thank Janet F
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Just got back from Gargiulos Coney Island. Great meal. Oysters Rockefeller were the best I've had anywhere. Chicken Scarpiarello with hot cherry peppers was awesome. Service was excellent and atmosphere was pleasant. Really nice woodwork inside and very clean. Would highly recommend and will be back for third time. It is a twenty nine mile hike from my home in the Bronx but well worth it.

1  Thank Ttldomination