“Great pierogi!”

Karczma Polish Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 6,840 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Polish
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Ever since I went to Poland, I love pierogi. The one they serve here was really good. I dont understand how it's an appetizer as you are super full after the 6 dumplings. The staff was kind and the prices were good. I would recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food starting with their white borscht
Called surely I believe followed by kielbasa. And if course potato pancakes with apple sauce. Eating that diet food is heaven. Many other dishes as well but parking is an issue. Eventually you will find a meter

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

As well as main meals, too much food, portions over the top generous , everything cooked perfectly.
My highlight was the mushrooms , crunchy and juices and delicious. Service was good even though it was crazy busy.
Yeah probs only issue with the place is the space between tables and the combined noise.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I had the white borsch or zurek as it's also called and it was delicious. my friends thought i was crazy ordering a soup in the hot summer but i couldn't resist those delicious sour flavours of ZUREK! Yum!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Polish food! We decided to do our own Polish food hop today. We ordered boiled, cheese pierogi and a couple of beers. Pierogi were wonderful! Beer was the perfect degree of chilled. Ambiance was cool and the service was prompt and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018