“Nice place for middle east food”
Review of Pita Pan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pita Pan
Ranked #2,099 of 6,578 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed October 1, 2017

You get a lot of good food for the money. Very good variety of wraps and salads.Did not order it this time but I heard that the rice is fantastic. So I guess we'll have to go again.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Pita Pan has an extensive menu of dishes that includes gyros, pitas, wraps, salads, kebobs, etc. My grilled chicken pita was made fresh with the sauces of my choice. My friend had the falafel plate and said it was one of the best she's ever had. It is a small place and you can eat in or take out. Friendly staff.

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

To the person who says this place does not belong in park slope... You do not belong in the slope! This place has been here all my life and remains an iconic part of park slope. The food is freshly made each day and rich in flavor. The baklava is authentic too. My go to is the chicken and lamb shawarma wrap, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 28, 2015

The PITA here is baked in a clay oven and served with different toppings......pittza or on its own with different mezzae(middle eastern).The place is definitely middle eastern and the fresh pita and servings and falafel were fresh and good!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I love this place. Great gyros. The lamb & chicken are really good. Great baba ganoush. Nice salads. They deliver. Quick bite to eat. Certainly one of my go-to restaurants in Park Slope. Awesome burritos. Seriously. They also have an amazing spicy sauce. Get it. You won't be disappointed.

Been to Pita Pan? Share your experiences!