“Great place for breakfast - helpful staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #895 of 6,579 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed February 25, 2017

The food is tasty and relatively cheap. Lots of options for breakfast and lunch. The staff were very helpful.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

Delish and fresh meats and sandwich fixings! Good Lunch spot! I go here for lunch every time I am in Brooklyn for business!

Reviewed October 5, 2016

We were very pleased with the food we ordered (mediterranean chicken salad and tuna sandwich). I would have liked it if they had decaf coffee.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

Short review: All I had was a cup of Chili, it was good. Not exaordinary but good.Great on a cold day. Friendly and fast service

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Not sure why I expected more but I was not overly thrilled with the food eaten. Had just a turkey sandwich and chips. Bread wasn't good and they only had spicy mustard and I prefer yellow. Maybe yellow mustard is not common in Brooklyn but for those of us who like yellow mustard it can be disappointing.