“Could do better”

Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #908 of 6,646 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

Our roast beef and chicken salad sandwiches were fine/ok if a little bland, the roast beef sandwich could have done with more cheese as standard. The bread was average and only 2 choices, needs more! I appreciate they want to upsell but the menu was confusing e.g. advertising dressings but we were not asked if we wanted them, and were they free or cost extra?

Reviewed July 18, 2015

Choose your bread, meat and toppings, and out comes a toasty sub. Reminded me a little of Quiznos, except they do the toppings (I prefer to do my own). I had the Big Wreck (several meats and swiss) with oil and italian seasonings added. The amount of meat was a bit scant for a sandwich called Big Wreck. Bread was good and well toasted. Fountain drink refillable. Again, good sandwich, but not great sandwich.

Reviewed March 15, 2015

Very good sandwiches and very attentive helpful staff. Eat in or take away. many choices of fillings, sauces and extras.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

I know Potbelly is a chain (and that's partly why I like it; consistency), but I just love the quality of their food. Their mustard is unique and their hot peppers add some spice you can't get most places in the Northeast.

Reviewed November 3, 2014

We enjoyed our cut steel oats each morning and the service was excellent. We also enjoyed a delicious sandwich. This is a wonderful and reasonably priced restaurant to eat and enjoy yourself.