“Fiorentino's...a neighborhood staple.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

A good time to be had by all. A neighborhoos institution for as long as I can remember. Good food, good service, bring your friends for a good time!!!

1  Thank Beaverstandig

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have always enjoyed family dinner's at Fiorentino's. I have heard that it has just beeb closed by the Board of Health. Does anyone know anything about it?

16  Thank Louise P
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is a off the beaten path by a block or two, but what a pleasant find! The decor is unique, very vintage.

We came here for brunch. The salmon frittata was very good and came with a small salad. The filet, eggs, and shoestring fries were awesome! Good coffee.

There is a patio outside with about 6 tables if the weather is nice. We enjoyed the sunshine!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The secret of enjoying eatting in this restaurant is to go early when it is not crowded. The food is very good and plentiful. The only issue is the acoustics. You cannot hear the people who are speaking to you when it is crowded. This restaurant has been in existence for a long time and continues to serve good quality food.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I eaten in this restaurant over the years and the food was always good. I went with my family for Mothers day and we were 11 people, the food and service was great. The arugula salad could not have been more fresh. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food. I had the Shrimp Fra Diablo and it was amazing. The food was very fresh and delicious. Even on a very busy day we never had to wait long for our food and the service could not have been better. The bill was somewhere like $250 including 4 kids. For that price the value was awesome. I will be back.