“Always a great meal”

New Corner
Ranked #209 of 5,317 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brooklyn, New York
“Always a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Love this place!!! My husband has been going to this place since birth and claims it has never changed. We've never been disappointed. You always get a lot of great tasting food for a great price and service is always friendly. So happy that an old school Italian place like this still exists. It's one of favorite places to eat in all of Brooklyn. If you love garlic you'll love it here!!!

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Family, Parties and Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

For as long as I can remember, we have been going to New Corner's. We have had celebrations of life, marriages, and birthdays. We eat here just to have a fabulous meal. We know that every single time we go, the food will be excellent. The staff is wonderful and you are always treated with respect. The fried ravioli is amazing and the Chicken Francese is one of my favorite dishes. It cannot e beat anywhere else.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JaimeBrooklyn
“Glad this place still exists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My friends and I go here once a week. It is a throwback to old Italian Brooklyn restaurants which are becoming an endangered species. The veal parm is the best I have ever had and the only place I ever order it. The patrons are all friendly and if it is somebody's birthday there is a real family atmosphere which makes you love Brooklyn. The Italian cheese cake is as authentic as it gets and perfect with a double espresso.. The wait staff is dedicated and they always make you feel welcome. As I said...... I am glad this place exists

• Visited March 2014
Staten Island, New York
“Old Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant most over 45 years. I remember when it was a pizza parlor. The food has always been consistent and the atmosphere is friendly. Most dinner dishes include potato and vegetable or pasta. There are choices of salads. The Caesar salad is freshly made. The entrees are numerous, ranging from fish, chicken, veal, pork, etc. make sure to leave room for dessert. All in all, this family owned restaurant is a neighborhood staple.

Visited December 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“What happened?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

We've been here so many times during the past 20 years. Today we were celebrating my mothers's birthday. There was no wait time, We walked right in without a reservation. The staff was very friendly and as attentive as always. So far everything was great! Our appetizers came out quickly. We had a bit of a wait for our food, but that was ok with us. As soon as the food was served I hoped it tasted better than it looked. Nope, it was tasteless and not appealing at all. They must have a new cooking staff, never has the food been so bad. There were 6 of us and nobody enjoyed their food. I think that our visits to the New Corner have come to an end.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Wanda C

Been to New Corner? Share your experiences!