“totally superior”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Wife and I lunched there today; relatives had been enthusiastic. We really enjoyed a mushroom barley soup, spinach knish, and pastrami on rye, which was lean as could be. Price $30 before tip. Way less than Manhattan. Clean, pleasant, easy to park location, good service. Will return.

1  Thank 886,886

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We've never had a bad meal here. Really good food, good ambiance, good service, good menu. Recommend.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I go once a year to the Mill Basin Deli to savor the great taste of their corned beef and pastrami.For us there is nothing better.

1  Thank len16107
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Mill Basin Kosher Deli is a great asset to Brooklyn and a nice place to sit and share a meal with your significant other(s). I love pastrami sandwiches and the best tasting one I ever remember having was bought at this place last month. The lean cuts of pastrami on rye with spicy mustard were absolutely, melt-in-your-mouth delicious! With that being said, I do not find all their sandwiches are as wonderful as the one just described. For example, the sandwiches I got today contained fattier cuts of meat and lacked flavor. I got through half the sandwich and gave the rest to my husband. He took a bite and agreed that the deli missed this time. Every deli I've frequented has had its off days. Mill Basin Kosher Deli is no different, but it's a good spot to check out nonetheless. The service is good and the atmosphere is reminiscent of a family dining experience.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Best pastrami in N.Y.C. MOUTHWATERING. French fries good when cooked well done. Hot dogs are also winner as well as all there Deli meats