“Brooklyn's Best Deli”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is my favorite treat. As I'm making this review I can imagine the smell as I enter the door ummm good all KOSHER " Can I Please Have A Special". Two hot dogs and one knish to go. However when I have business deals this is where I meet to dine. The dine in is nice and very comfortable; the servers are pleasent, the food is great and the prices are right. Just thinking I will get some turkey salad when I go out; buy a pound get a pound again ummm.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This Kosher deli in the Mill Basin section of Brooklyn is of the highest quality. You just might have to wait a short time to be seated. 5 to 15 mi. As soon a you are shown to a table the goodies start coming. comp cole slaw (the best) assorted pickles, and several other sides to nibble on while you wait for your order chich was taken quickly. The choise is yours several kinds of soup depending on what day of the week it is. matzo ball and egg noodle to split pea.
salami and pastrami, corned beef piping hot. deli omlets, entrees of all kinds. If you can finish you will walk away stuffed if not take it home for another day. The big suprise is that this reat is also an art gallery. You should go, give it a try and you will really like it. My wife and i did and my kids and their kids just loved it. We have invited friends to meet us their for dinner and all had a very good time.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just came back from eating at the Mill Basin Kosher Deli in Brooklyn. Had the hard salami, pastrami and bratwurst. The salami and pastrami weren't so great, compared to Mendy's on 34th Street and Park Ave, or Katz's Deli. No biggie. Unless you are in the area, I do not recommend going there.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is the best kosher deli. We went here recently and the brisket, chicken noodle soup, sandwiches, potato knish, potato latkes, and roasted chicken were superb. Everything was so well prepared. If you are in Brooklyn, and want great deli food, this is the place.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Atmosphere was ok, but I went for the food. The knish was perfect, although they did ask me to check it to make sure it wasn't cold in the center. The corned beef was the most tender and perfect corned beef I have ever tasted. Next time...pastrami!