Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$140
View deal
Expedia.com$140
Priceline$140
Comfort Inn$140
Hotels.com$140
eDreams$140
FindHotel$140
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 2 weeks for business with work between Manhattan and JFK. This was a central location and almost on the water (there is one building behind the hotel which is on the water). I had a waterside room with a great view. The hotel is updated. Bathroom was especially nice with pretty gray tile. There was free parking, about 10 spaces, plus street parking. The nightclub next door was pretty low key for both weekends I was there. The building behind is a former hotel turned homeless shelter with a right of way through Comfort Inn covered parking area. Extra security is in the area on Friday and Saturday nights. A bike/walking/jogging trail along the water is easily accessible. There is a grocery store 1.2 miles away on Ocean Ave with a big parking lot which helped me maintain my non NYC habit of driving everywhere.
The best part of my stay was the staff. Everyone was super friendly and professional. Ali was there 7 days a week and greeted me by name daily, making me feel at home. If I return for business or vacation I will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank IreneC415
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel as it was one of two recommended by family members meeting up for a funeral in Brooklyn, NYC. Just one of 2 in Sheepshead Bay, Eamonn Avenue. Quite expensive for what was on offer. I Paid about $549 for two nights inclusive of all taxes. Booked a good 12 days in advance! Expensive, but as other family and friends arriving from all over the States and Canada wanted to be in close proximity with all, there was very little choice. Rooms are OK with nothing special on offer to justify huge charge. Clean rooms and change sheets and towels. Front of house staff were professional and helpful. Continental Breakfast was inclusive and was uninspiring! Boiled egg, toast, cereal, muffins, croissants and bland coffee. Would have been ok for half the price! Will I stay there again, maybe but only for half what was paid.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Aji49lity
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Very clean, well appointed, convenient. Free and easy parking, roomy, safe. Staff was amazing! Neighborhood can't be beat. I loved this place!!!!! Will definitely stay here again and again. Great for trips to Coney Island.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is recently remodeled with ocean view. Rooms are on the small size with full beds. Small gym, business center, breakfast and parking. Number of restaurants near by. Great for stay with family if you want to be on this side of Brooklyn.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2016

reat breakfast. Great Service. The evening/nighttime check in person, Ali, was great. I had a few issues with the parking situation and Ali really went above and beyond to make me happy. I looked out my window to find somebody leaning on my car. I went down to talk with Ali who could see my car on his MANY MANY security cameras and he went outside and asked the person to please not lean on the hotel patrons vehicles.
If you stay here, feel comfortable knowing the place has the most security cameras I have ever seen. You can view all the cameras yourself when you check in and see the massive screens constantly being viewed by the staff. Not the best location, but for the price, worked.

Date of stay: July 2016