Comfort Inn Brooklyn
$143
$139
$139
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$113
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$200
$175
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
$167
$145
Hotel Le Jolie
$127
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$157
$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)
$149
$126
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$347
$252
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $302/night.

$160
$145
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

All reviewsconey islandhomeless shelterbusiness tripfront desk staffwalking distanceny
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Room was small but relatively clean. Was on top floor and when large trucks went by the bed vibrated slightly. Poor water pressure though. Front Desk was very helpful with transportation info. NIce breakfast, fresh bagels, fruit, waffles etc...clean kitchen area too. Ok for business travel.

Room Tip: Request top floor but back of building, that may be quieter from street noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank kskorpio
Reviewed August 25, 2011

You can't beat the price for someplace to stay when in New York City. Close to a metro stop (3 blocks). Rooms were clean upon arrival. Nice staff! There is a breakfast included but there is barely enough room in the eating area. Although our bed was made and clean towels brought in, the cleaning folks did not remove paper plates not clean the coffee pot. However, I would still recommend this for the bargain hunter who wants to spend their money on something else other than hotels.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Franster48
Reviewed September 5, 2010

I spent a night here when my daughter missed a flight out of JFK, and we needed a place to stay. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and high quality of the rooms. The front desk was helpful, and the breakfast fare was better than I had expected.

However, there are definite drawbacks to this motel you should be aware of. First, I thought it was pricey for a motel. (To be fair, though, it may be comparable to nearby lodging. I wasn't in a position to comparison shop.) Second, the parking was free but there are very few spaces, and they could easily be used up before you check in. Third , I saw very few places to eat nearby. (We ended up ordering pizza delivery.)

In sum, excellent lodging and well managed, but the parking and food options nearby are very limited.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank Leneal
Reviewed May 1, 2010

I was on a business trip near coney island. I stayed in comfort Inn for 4 nights. I keep extending my nights and end up staying for 6 nights. I had very pleasent experience. Staff peple were amazing. They made me feel like I was important. Breakfast was super. Hotel rooms were very nicely cleaned and I had awesome time looking at bay view. I think it would be foolish to stay some where else when you are near coney island area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank pro55
Reviewed December 3, 2009

ıt ıs a good hotel but far a way manhattan and dont forget tax added hotel fares

Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo