“Off the scale!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 4, 2013

To rate this place as 'excellent' does not do it justice. It's way better than that!

This was our 4th consecutive year in Brooklyn, and as expected, we were drawn like a magnet to Happy Days Diner. To us this place is as iconic as the Statue of Liberty!

We eat all our meals in here and have never been disappointed yet. I marvel at the variety of dishes on the menu, the speed at which the food is served, the quality of the meals produced, and the reasonable prices charged.

The ingredients are always fresh and tasty- my personal favourite is the sliced turkey salad which I eat daily! If you click on the link below to my previous ratings of Happy Days you can read my description of just how wonderful it is.

There is nothing too much trouble for the management and staff at Happy Days. They are all extremely friendly, particularly the waiters Tony and Reuban, as are the regular New Yorker customers. We feel as if we are going to visit family when we enter Happy Days - such is the ambience created in there and the welcome we receive.

Be good to yourself - pop in for the Happy Days experience....and get back to me to let me know how pleased you were to have taken my advice!

Remember, Happy Days NEVER closes....it's open round the clock.

Enjoy!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Plenty of room, reasonable prices, friendly staff. Great for families with small children. We had breakfast there two mornings. OPEN 24/7 Dine inside or out. Short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade. We enjoyed it!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Not much to look at from the outside, but very nice and roomy inside. Good reasonably priced food, good service!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Corn beef Hash with Scrambled eggs and home fries!! Doesn't get any better than this in the Heart of Brooklyn Heights!!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had breakfast at Happy Days Diner, most mornings during our recent stay in Brooklyn. It was perfect for our needs, wide choice and food was well presented, large portions of fresh fruit and eggs done to individual taste.
Very friendly efficient waiters and pleasant ambiance. We never felt rushed and there was never a delay.
Really good value too

Been to Happy Days Diner? Share your experiences!