“Really nice Valentines dinner!”

Buckley's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #367 of 5,552 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We usually come to Bucklys for our annual Valentines Dinner/ show. Nice menu. The music is fabulous... Great entertainers from Frank Sinatra to Bobby Darin to Dean Martin (Well impersonators of course!). Friendly people and tasty drinks. Bar area comfortable as well.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been regulars, both for dinner and parties, for many years. Never have been disappointed; Saturday night is steak night and the "porterhouse for two" is always outstanding.
Always a warm welcome from manager Christine who always tries to hold our favorite booth on a reservation! Worth a trip for anyone in the area!

1  Thank John C
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We can always count on great service, good food, decent prices at Buckley's. It doesn't matter if you are going there for lunch or dinner, weekday or weekend. We were there on Sat. Feb. 22, 2014. My mom, my friend & I went for lunch. We ordered 2 Sr. lunch/dinner specials, my friend had a chicken wrap. Our Sr. meals came with soup, entree, & tea or coffee & desert.(all for $9.99) We had a relaxing & enjoyable lunch. The waitress was efficient, attentive but not intrusive. We can always count on Buckley's!

1  Thank JanJem1
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Very good place to stop and have dinner or lunch. Mid price but the servings are generous and the service is friendly. If you want somewhere to go that has good food, good service, and not too expensive, but not a dinner, then this is for you. You will love this place. You can get out with a bill of under $75 for two people and that would include each person having a bar drink. Not bad at all.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I went with my daughter and a friend to Buckley's for Christmas Eve Dinner. The menu was limited but varied. I had the loin of pork, my friend had the duck and my daughter had the shrimp and crab. It was all delicious. Our dessert brownie with ice cream was a huge helping that was delicious but impossible to finish. The service was efficient but not intrusive. The restaurant was dressed up in its Christmas best. We had a wonderful time and were so glad that we came. I can tell you that I have visited this establishment many times and have never had a bad meal. Don't wait for a special occasion to go.