“I love everything about...”
Review of Connecticut Muffin

Connecticut Muffin
Ranked #2,263 of 5,363 Restaurants in Brooklyn
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love everything about...”
Reviewed March 14, 2008

I love everything about this place.. the location, the sweets, and I love their hot chocolate..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great location across the Park. I especially enjoy the chai lattes which are of the Big Train variety. Chocolate and...”
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Great location across the Park. I especially enjoy the chai lattes which are of the Big Train variety. Chocolate and Raspberry are yummy. I don't really enjoy their baked goods too much as they are done elsewhere, but honestly, it doesn't stop me from buying the orange-cranberry scones. Staff is nice and helpful.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook