“Great!”

Number One Garden Chinese
Ranked #1,181 of 5,495 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Awesome little hole-in-the-wall type place, very clean, great quick Chinese food, had the broccoli and bean curd with brown rice so many times and it always rocks. Spring rolls are good, too.

Reviewed September 8, 2006

I ate Number One Garden three days a week for two years straight. This is a low-ball estimate. I know that some weeks, for instance, I ATE IT EVERY DAY. IT IS DELICIOUS. It is the best chinese food, nay, one of the finest restaurants on the planet. I'm serious. One time I called in sick to work and ordered shrimp with lobster sauce and watched Rikki Lake. It was a great day in my life.

2  Thank bonerbanana