“Not so much”

Cuisines: American, Polish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

First of all, there is no one even remotely friendly in this Restaurant.. Everyone goes about their business like robots.. No atmosphere.. The food is not bad but also not something I would go out of my way for, or take my clients to consume.. Will move on from here..

Date of visit: March 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

When we ( my two kids ( teenagers ) and me ) walked through brooklyn 3 days ago we entered " teresa's restaurant " ( closed to the brooklyn heights promenade ) without expecting anything special ...; so we were very surprised to get very good lunch ( and a very comfortable service too ) !!!

Specially thanks to " Magda(lena)" !!! - a very , very kindly / friendly, patient waitress !!!!

My daughter enjoyed her hamburger with french fries ... My son and I tried
soup "of the day" ....and ordered immediately another one ..( !!! ) beef stroganoff, vegetables, purree, blintzes ( with apple and with white cheese and cherries ... ) Everthing was simply d e l i c i o u s !!!

The food was so good, that we ate much more than planned ...and walked ( via brooklyn bridge ) by feet back to manhattan .

Next time I'll be in New York I'll go back there for sure !!!

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Whe stopped in for a brunch type meal. We had a couple plates of the meat perogies ( very good) fried with onions. We also had the polish platter , it had great sourkraut and sausage ( could have used more sausage). My wife had the polish kielbasa omlete which was exellent and just the way i would have made it at home.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Looks nicer from the outside. No real welcome of any kind. Drab interior and personality less . Lots of food choices but no highlights. Should have turned left instead of right. Give it a miss.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We had breakfast here three times whilst in NYC. A great find and recommend the omelettes. Service was a bit hit and miss though and had to keep asking.