“Cheesecake heaven”

Dining options: Breakfast
Melbourne, Australia
“Cheesecake heaven”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This place is a real find. Popular with locals who pop in for lunch, a coffee break and catch up with friends or to buy desert for their dinner parties - huge pies, cheesecakes, cupcakes - amazing!
We had a delicious spiced pumpkin coffee, a chocolate brownie and a slice of cheesecake. It was great - the cakes and the service. Cousin John's was the cherry on top of our day in Brooklyn.

Brooklyn, New York
“it was ok”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

fresh cookies and cake, I was not craazy about it. I have had beeter. I would go back if I was in a jam

Brooklyn
“Solid”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Go for the cakes. The fresh cream toppings and fillings keep those suckers moist & tasty. I'm a big fan of their tiramisu log. The cookies are good as well, but can be crumbly dry. Hot coffee is fair, the seasonal summer iced coffee is addictive.

“Cake-aholic's Welcome.”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Good cakes. I particularly like their "Strawberry Shortcake." But, since they're located in "Park Slope," they have to keep up with the "Jones'" as far as their prices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I had the scrambled eggs...”
Reviewed December 15, 2008

I had the scrambled eggs with salmon, along with one of the BEST croissants that I've had in a very long time...Did i mention the chocolate bread? Delicious**

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook