“Great family lunch”

Tacis Beyti Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 5,348 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Taci's Beyti is a family-run restaurant specializing in authentic, Turkish cuisine. Serving lunch and dinner, we offer free delivery Monday through Friday. Enjoy our homey, inviting atmosphere while you savor our delicious food at a great price. Try our lamb casserole, kebabs, fried liver cubes, and shepherds salad.
Rego Park, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family lunch”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went here for my Dad's 60th Birthday lunch. Made a reservation last minute which was accommodated. The service was great and so was the food. We come here often and will continue to come.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Marina_NY3
Ersin B, Owner at Tacis Beyti Restaurant, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
I know it's been some time, but we're just getting active here and it's great to hear that you could celebrate your dad's 60th birthday with us! For such a special occasion, I'm glad that everything was spot on, and I appreciate you choosing us to join in the celebration. Thanks for your comments, and we look forward to seeing you back in again soon!

• Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Nice lunch with friends”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very nice Turkish restaurant we had salads we bring our alcohol we had the Maine menu very testing meal a lot of meats and the end we had suits very good I suggest to people in NY to test these meals I'm very sure they going to like it thank you. All

• Visited October 2013
Ersin B, Owner at Tacis Beyti Restaurant, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thanks for leaving us such a glowing review! I know it's been some time since you posted, but It's great to hear that you enjoyed all of our offerings, and I'm sure future diners appreciate your recommendations, too! Thanks for helping us spread the word, and we hope you'll stop in again soon.

si
“Not my favorite but ok”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had high hopes for this place, I liked the design and the layout, the service was decent. You would think that with all their effort that they put into this to make it nice that they could make better food. The rice if you would call it that, was like a ricelet or half the size of a regular rice, but like I said this place is ok not perfect, it was clean for the most part, a little congested though, tables so close to each other like they must utilize every ounce of space. I cannot say I would come back though cause I have tasted better and design alone is not enough to keep me loyal to them.

• Visited September 2013
Ersin B, Owner at Tacis Beyti Restaurant, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
We appreciate you leaving us this review, Aylin, as it gives us the opportunity to make this right. While I'm glad that you enjoyed our atmosphere and decor, I was sorry to hear that you weren't more impressed with our food. We use a short grain rice which is why it might have been smaller than you expected, but it's rare that we hear other kinds of comments about our offerings. If anything is ever not up to your liking, we're always more than happy to take care of it for you, but I sincerely hope you'll consider giving us another chance. I'm confident that we can knock it out of the park for you next time!

NYC,NY
“THE BEST FOOD”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been going here for 22 years regularly and it is the best food! Appetizers are fun, tasty and fresh. The wait staff is fast and helpful! The shepherd's salad, tarator, mixed grill, spinach pies, grilled trout.... the list goes on and on.....delicious. The food is always served cooked to perfection. Prices are fair. Quality of the food is great. Highly recommended. Take out is also fantastic. Try the gyro sandwich, enough for two meals. BYOB

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank joannnacal
Ersin B, Owner at Tacis Beyti Restaurant, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
We love hearing back from our loyal customers, and it's fantastic to hear that we've always had consistently great food and service. We always want our guests to have a truly memorable experience, and it sounds like over the years you've had quite a few. Thanks for sharing and helping us spread the word here, and we look forward to seeing you back in soon!

New York, NY
“Delicious Turkish Food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family has been going here for years either for a nice meal or for a special occasion--the food is consistently good and never fails to please any eater! Trying out other turkish restaurants is always a bit of a disappointing, as I've been unable to find a Turkish restaurant quite as good as this one! Don't be surprised if you see it packed on a weekday--try to come a bit earlier as you may have to wait a little bit before getting seated, but it's worth it!

First off, the fresh bread they bring to the table is great--it's usually piping hot, but if it's not, just ask them to replace it and they will. They bake it right there!

The Shepard salad (with feta) is absolutely perfection--they just have the mixture of flavors down and ingredients are always so fresh. May be the best Shepard salad you'll ever have.

Other great items include the hummus and fried eggplant. We also go for the fried calf liver, which is a must for a Russian! The lahmacun (turkish pizzas) are quite tasty and the portion size is large. The entrees are also great particularly the lamb--it's seasoned very well and grilled just ride! And, of course, the Shrimp Casserole is a "must" for shrimp lovers. I'd recommend coming with a larger group and sharing a combination of the appetizers and entrees so you can try them all as you can easily over order here.

The ambiance is great for a family meal; it's a bit loud inside as there are kids and large groups, but great place for groups to go. It's also BYOB which is always a plus! The service is not always perfect but it's completely fine! The value you get for you money is also great--relatively large portions and very tasty food!

• Visited May 2013