“Italian, just like Mama would make”

Michael's of Brooklyn
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's of Brooklyn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 5,491 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was one of the best Italian places I have ever eaten. We had a large group and the service was spot on. We never had to ask for anything. I think we ordered one of everything. Can't say what my favorite is, becasue it was all delish!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went here on arrival night visiting back east from AZ. Went here on a recommendation. Great visit. Service was very attentive and allowed us to work at our own pace. Nice room - though it can get noisy. They bring a great selection of breads/rolls and olives, cheese, meat and butter (never bothered with the butter though). Salads and starters looked good and tasted better. I did Osso Buco and my wife had thew braciole. Both were quite good with the Osso Buco getting the nod between the 2. Decent wine selection. Nice sharable assortment of sorbet for dessert. Note - dress varied from suits to pure casual. There is a valet parking otherwise drive around the neighborhood a while for a spot.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Very smooth Cabernet Sauvignon red wine along with our fresh, crisp green apple, walnut & arugula salad that had a zesty low cal dressing which made the salad spectacular. I also had grilled calamari as an appetizer, it was seasoned perfectly, no sauce needed it melted in your mouth. My entree was grilled salmon, the portion was on the smaller side, but marinated with a zesty taste & prepared medium rare, it was excellent. The grilled vegetable medley was on the small side with carrots, spinach, dessert was traditional Italian cookies with a double espresso

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were invited there and were hesitant to go- as we live an hour plus away- Worth the trip- You think you are in Italy- Superb food and superb service

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Lived in brooklyn for more than 25 yrs and currently live in Staten island and never ate here till tonight. ..On our way home from Breezy we decided to stop by and check it out. My husband and I go out to eat a lot locally and in NYC. .. Service was impeccable. Swordfish was cooked perfectly as were porkchops with cherry peppers. Couldn't leave without ordering some pasta with Michaels signature sauce. Everything was spot on. Can't wait for my return trip!

2  Thank JOHN M