“PERFECTION!!!”

Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PERFECTION!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Still dreaming of the most AMAZING restaurant/dining experience, I think I have ever had. It was like a well orchestrated concert. BRAVO Ponte Vecchio!!! It is so wonderful to know, that there are still professionals around who take pride in their work. I chose to have my daughter's engagement dinner here and from the moment I walked through the front door, (BEAUTIFUL I would like to add!) until the moment I left, we were treated like royalty and fed like kings. I am of Italian descent, live in NJ, grew-up in Brooklyn and come from a food family. The quality, taste and presentation of food is like none other! A special thank you to our WONDERFUL waiter Mo, who went above and beyond and made our special day, memorable and PERFECT!!!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Barbara1345

Cartwright, Oklahoma
“good food attentive staff”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

The food, from the bread basket to the entree was all good. The wait staff was helpful and friendly. Easily accessed from the subway.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank OkeyTravellers
New York
“Absolutely wonderful!!! Authentic Italian food, beautiful atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My husband and I along with another couple went to the newly renovated, newly managed Ponte Vecchio. The decor, the bar area, the main dining room, the food, selection and service was unsurpassed. Totally updated,modern and fresh. Great bar scene.

We waited a little while for our table even though we had a reservation. it was fine because we were able to enjoy pre-dinner drinks, sitting at the beautiful banquettes they have adjacent tot he bar. This restaurant is so beautifully and tastefully decorated you cant help but continue to look around.( People watching was great too)
Our table was soon ready and we sat in the second room away from the bar crowd.It was quieter. Our waiter was attentive and very knowledgable of menu items, wines etc. The owners came to check and make sure we were pleased with the service and food. They even sent us a complimentary drink! Our meal consisted of appetizers: fresh clams, oysters and shrimp.They were all served to perfection, ice cold and fresh. Soft shell crab was unbelievableMain course: chilean sea bass, gnocchi and rack of lamb.My husband had a steak (of all things in an italian restaurant), and it was unbelievable! Veal spedini and fried calamari were amazing as well. The calamari was not gressy but firm and crisp.

Understandably, we had no room for dessert but enjoyed after dinner drinks at the bar.
This establishment, serves the finest, freshest food. It is presented beautifully and the dishes are full plates! Hearty portions !! The service was wonderful, attentive and we were never rushed. We were made to feel appreciated and welcome. Couple that with amazing food and atmosphere and you have yourself a winning dining experience! We will be back again, and again.

Valet parking is an added plus!

• Visited July 2011