“Great Pizza”

Pizza Wagon
Ranked #530 of 5,545 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 7, 2014

One of the best pizza places in Bay Ridge. The best is in the warm weather when they have the window open and you can just grab a slice to go. Definitely worth trying

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This pizzeria is awesome! The thin crust is just delicious. There is never an empty seat, people just wait around for table to empty out. The staff is quick and very nice. The price is just right! hands down, my favorite pizzeria.

1  Thank Wanda C
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I absolutely love their pizza and squares. Any time I walk into this pizza place and smell, I know I've made the right decision. The squares are delicious and the plain slices are even better!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Last time i was in NY, i wanted to try some good pizza's, and with no doubt, the best pizza slice i ever had. And I'm a huge pizza fan.

Reviewed September 20, 2008

This is ONE of my favorite pizza places in Bay Ridge. I can't really choose between the pizza at Gino's and Pizza Wagon. They are both SOOOO good. I like Pizza Wagon a little better for getting a slice of pizza because it is so easy with the walk up window and you can get your slice in 2 seconds. The pizza is awesome, fresh ingredients, great sauce and real mozzarella cheese...nothing like the big pizza chains (which in my opinion are NOT real pizza)

This is not an overly greasy pizza. I have no idea what the oil comment was about from a previous reviewer.