“Worth the drive.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We spent more on a car service to the restaurant than we did on lunch, but it was worth it! Our waitress was very nice and accommodating, and told us the history of the place. The sandwiches were delicious. My meat was a little rare for my taste, so the waitress brought some broth for me to dip it in to cook it further.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

2 things I miss from Brooklyn and Brennan and Carr is #1. Best roast beef sandwich you will ever have. get it dipped the Aujus is fantastic

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The roast beef and the bread with the broth is a must.
Prices are pretty good. Very small parking lot but wirth the yummy trip.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I went there a few months ago and seeing that it was on man vs food and in my neighborhood I had to try it. Personally I feel the food there is pretty average, but the atmosphere is nice. I've had better roast beef.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

went here in september with my mum and my boyfriend. we had seen it on 'man vs food' and so had high expectations. we all got the roast beef sandwiches and had them double dipped( the top and base of the sandwich are dipped in the gravy and beef juices) theye were excellent and i mean excellent. i would definately recommend this place. it is kinda out of the way and does take some finding on foot but well worth the trip. its a small place that does great food a******

3  Thank iheartnyc1982