“Never let you down!!!”

Gino's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 5,364 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1964, Gino’s Restaurant is a long standing tradition in Bay Ridge. Located on Fifth Avenue, Gino's is one of the best kept secrets featuring Italian cuisine in Brooklyn. We invite all of our guests to enjoy a fine dining experience with quality service, full bar and spirited atmosphere. Please visit our website for current menus.
New Jersey
“Never let you down!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Every single time always good food ,love this place!!! Try the shrimp Appetizer with the white beans you'll live it

• Visited March 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Fine Italian Dining”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service and a fine dining experience. This converted pizzeria provides delicious Italian dining at a reasonable cost. I started with the baked clam appetizer which while the clams were on the small size the taste was gigantic. I followed with a main course of Gnocchi pasta in a delicious meat sauce baked with mozzarella cheese which was about the best Gnocchi dish I have ever had. I topped the meal off with their tiramisu which was by far one of the best I've tasted. Service was good and the price reasonable. When you are visiting the Bensenhurst area of Brooklyn NY stop in and enjoy a great dining experience

New York City, New York
“Thank you tripadvisor!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were going to be in Brooklyn visiting some friends and I went on trip advisor to find a nice restaurant ..... I' m new to this site so I wasn't sure whether I should trust the reviews! Any way we saw the recommendations to Gino's and decided to give it a try! It was such an enjoyable meal and I along with my five friends were treated like we were regulars - like they knew us....service exceptional and the food....from the appetizers to the main coarse to the dessert....perfect and we didn't need to take out a loan to pay for dinner..we were so happy we decided to at Gino's t not go into manhattan! We can't wait to return!

2 Thank ER2090
Jupiter, Florida
“This is why they wait in line to get in...!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

It's great to know you can come back to the neighborhood and still find the charm and value that we grew up with. After nearly fifty years they still know how to do it right. This is a restaurant that grew from a little one store pizzeria into a fabulous neighborhood staple. They don't try to kill you with their prices and you leave where you have to loosen ! Whether you choose one of the regular items or the daily specials ....baked clams, string beans and potatoes, crabs with red sauce, sausage and broccoli rabe ummmm they are all great.

1 Thank JohnBiscotti
Brooklyn, NY
“Dependable quality”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I have never been disappointed at Gino's. The menu features a healthy sample of Italian cuisine expertly prepared. The daily specials offer interesting combinations of tastes. The wait staff is always friendly, helpful and efficient. Parking, as at any restaurant in Bay Ridge, is atrocious but I believe they have valet parking during dinner hours.