“Pasta e Fajioli to go!!!”

Gino's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #56 of 5,381 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1964, Gino’s Restaurant is a long standing tradition in Bay Ridge. Located on Fifth Avenue, Gino's is one of the best kept secrets featuring Italian cuisine in Brooklyn. We invite all of our guests to enjoy a fine dining experience with quality service, full bar and spirited atmosphere. Please visit our website for current menus.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pasta e Fajioli to go!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My coworkers and I are always in search of great food to order in for Lunch.
We struck gold when we ordered from "Gino's".
The Pasta Fajioli is phenomenal. It is costly but soooo worth it.
It is comfort food that will create a sunny day no matter what you do.

We ordered multiple dishes and there were none that did not satisfy.
The deliveries are timley and arrived hot.
This restaruant is recommended for both takeout, delivery and in person.
Try it!

• Visited June 2013

“Great italian food! Reasonable prices!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to eat here well visiting my father in law. The food tasted great. The bread given out with meal is so good! Servers were friendly !

• Visited June 2013
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Best Place For An Amazing Meal!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is my husband & myself's favorite restaurant. The service is abosutely amazaing...the staff is wonderful & know you by your first names and treat you just like family. Everything I have ever tried has been so tasteful, there has never been anything that I would not order again. One of my favorite dishes are the grilled Lamb Chops, the taste is just undescribable. The presentation is beautiful.

I totally recommend Gino's to become one of your favorite places to eat just like we have. We have now moved out of Brooklyn but make Gino's as one of our stops each & everytime we visit.

• Visited March 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's been some time since we've been to Gino's, mainly because it hard to park and the waiy line is long since the fod is so good. We went early on a Sunday this time about 3:00 PM and were able to get seated right away. Service was quick and friendly even though most of the tables were filled even at that time. My wife and I ordered two of the specials and were not disappointed. She had the Osso Buco, which was fall off the bone, succulent and great. I had the Cavatelli in a red sauce with spinach & sweet sausage, another excellent dish. I also had the clams in a white wine sauce which I wish I wouold have ordered a second helping. We have never been disappointed when we dine here and will continue to come back.

• Visited May 2013
Wroclaw, Poland
“My favorite restaurant in Brooklyn”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Nice waiters, delicious food and pizza! Zappa da clams my favorite app. Italian salad dressing just like my Nan's. sometimes a little wait if you have no reservation, but that just why it is so good. Weather you like fish, chicken or meat...great stuff!

• Visited February 2013