“Cheese Fries and a huge beer!”
Review of Nathan's Famous

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Coney Island
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Of course anytime you go to Coney Island you have to have Nathan's. We ordered a beer with our food and it was HUGE. Could not finish it it was so big. Food was good. If you get a hot dog with just ketchup and mustard it won't fill you up. They are long and skinny so we got cheese fries too which were awesome.

Not exactly cheap but it's at an amusement park so pricey is what we expected.

Loved Nathan's.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,963)

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We were waiting for our daughters who experiencing the Cyclone and others great attractions and we discovered Nathan's.
We tried the fish'n chips seafood combo plate, the fish was good and french fries too but the oil was definitely not new... But I was a good part of Coney Island beach...

1  Thank fabieni
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Noticed Nathan's advertising New England Clam Chowder so in I popped at lunchtime and got myself a pot. Getting a seat could be a problem at busy times but I got lucky and the Clam Chowder was excellent.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I haven't visited in a long while. The only negative I have was that the fries were a little burnt and somewhat greasy. Otherwise, the amount of food was sufficient. Not much has changed in the decor. Nice menu selection. The dogs were delicious.

Sal Santaromita

Reviewed August 31, 2016

My favorite preferred before all others of the same king ,The coupon consist of buy one get one free at $5.00 a hot dog the coupon was great for me and my significant other.