“A Hidden Gem in Brooklyn!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodle Pudding

Noodle Pudding
Ranked #55 of 5,314 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York, New York, United States
“A Hidden Gem in Brooklyn!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hidden away on a quiet street in Brooklyn Heights, is a great Italian restaurant! We enjoyed a great meal this past weekend. I had been there before awhile back, it looked like they renovated the entire restaurant. It looked, and felt very modern, warm and inviting. We started with the Fried Calamari, crispy and not oily at all! I had the Tagliatelle Bolognese, my GF had the Roasted Half Chicken, both were perfectly prepared. We finished off our meal with the Ricotta Cheesecake and Cappuccino. The food and service provided for an amazing dinner outing!

Blue Springs, Missouri
“Fantastic hidden gem!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My two best friends and I were in town from the Midwest for my birthday vacation. We looked up good restaurants in Brooklyn and found Noodle Pudding. We weren't sure about the name, but we tried it out anyway. We were not disappointed! I had the rigatoni alla siciliana. It was wonderful! I only wish I hadn't gotten full so quickly! The meatballs are excellent! The staff was wonderful! It was very busy, crowded, and loud...but then again, it's NYC! I would definitely go back! Also a convenient location closer to the high street station, but no sign outside, so look closely!

New York, USA
“Joyful experience!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This busy restaurant doesn't even have a visible sign with it's name - the advertising is word of mouth no doubt, it is THAT good! Best to get there when it opens as it fills up fast, and bring cash as credit cards are not accepted! Year after year it is outstanding - this place amazes me with consistently friendly and knowledgeble staff, consistenly sumptuous dishes, great value, in a lively and can be noisy atmosphere, which somehow adds to the dining experience. It all started for me with the yummy bread and the olive oit/basil/garlic dipping sauce. First course was the fried calamari plate and mussels marina, both melted in your mouth. I tried the lasagna bolongese whose richness I can highly recommend. My meal ended with a candled slice of chocolate mousse-cake! All in all a total birthday treat! Put this place on your agenda!!!!

1 Thank Pamela4400
New York City, New York
“Ahhhh Pasta !!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am not a regular pasta consumer, I eat it perhaps 2 - 3 times a year, but I will say this.. This place has the best there is.. Especially for someone not a big fan.. If I have the urge for it, this is definately the place to go.. Great food, and service..

Visited March 2013
Union, Maine
“The Best Italian food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a brithday dinner for my father inlaw on Saturday night at Noodle Pudding,All I can say is WOW. First Tony the owner gave us the warmest " Welcome to Brooklyn" I have every received, then he asked if he could feed us forgetabout the menu, The dish's kept comming all night, each dish a perfect dish, from fish to pasta to vegetables ( two of our party are vegetarians) they had the best fresh medley of veggies i've seen in a long time (Thanks Billy!), cooked to perfection, The pasta was out of this world. The wine was Fantastic, John our waiter did an outstanding job taking care of us even though the place was packed.I cant wait to return again.
A huge Thanks to Tony & Billy for this wonderful visit.See you again Very soon!

• Visited March 2013