“Excellent pastries”
Review of Fortunato Brothers

Fortunato Brothers
Ranked #14 of 179 Coffee & Tea in Brooklyn
Reviewed December 31, 2013

After dinner at Lomzyaniank Polish Resturant, the four of us stopped by Fortunato Brothers bakery. What can I say outstanding, the cream puffs were huge, Italian cookies, lobster rolls and tiramisu Wow! Needless to say it took a few days to eat all the cookies. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Geri C

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Friends who grew up in Williamsburg, took us here a few times after dinner in the area.
The pastries are not only pretty to look at... but pretty amazing all around!
The gelato was really close to what I have had in Italy... and they make a darn good espresso!

1  Thank Lauradids
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is one of my go-to eateries when I am visiting my daughter in Brooklyn. Terrific coffee and gelato (coffee, banana, blood orange sorbet, etc.). Many local residents stop by, ranging from italian families to hipsters. Open late into the evening. Slow table service, but you can always ask the counter staff for help. Recently, I had to wait an hour to meet my daughter, and spent a very pleasant hour there with coffee and gelato. We always pick up two dozen cookies to bring home, particularly the pignoli cookies. Cannoli and cakes are next on my list.

1  Thank vFNG
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went after dinner in the neighborhood. Was what we needed, and were looking for. Wasn't overwhelmed. Cannoli cupcake sounded great. Tasted okay. Eclair and napoleans were good. Lemon gelato nice and fresh. Price was certainly very reasonable. Not sure it's a destination place for me, but if in the neighborhood worthy of a return visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great cappucino and American coffees. The gelato was so good. had the pistachio-real! Not funny green color. My daughter had the mango and blood orange sorberts-excellent.
The sfogliatella and biscotti are authentic! Slow table service, but the place was very busy. Heard customers still speaking in Italian. Nice find in a changing neighborhood.
Give it a try!